the ultimate stealth grow room?????

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by silverrizla, Oct 1, 2009.

1. allo all, after a whole lotta months researching, i think im ready to start growin! the cuttings are ready to be taken from a pal, and i get paid tomorro and gonna pick up some cfl's, mylar, soil, and even tho it aint needed quite yet, my nutes...

I've seen a lot of PC stealth boxes, and they are amazing, but I'm a big smoker, and would like a little more room for more plants!

I have an old chest of drawers I'm thinking about converting, I don't have pics so you'll have to light one up and stoke that iimagination!

Basically its a 5 ft tall chest with 6 drawers, obviously im takin them out, and cuttin a side vent for intake, and one for exhausting,(through a carbon filter;)) and holes in the top for the e40 sockets that my cfl's will go in! The part I'm most excited about will be my door... let me know if youve heard of anything like this or if i'll come across any probs, but I'm thinkin i could take the fronts off the drawers, and glue/nail them all to one large peice of ply, whack some hinges on there and then t will just look like an ordinary chest of drawers! lol, lookin back on what ive wrote dunno if i explained it properly, but hopefully some of ya will get what im sayin! pics will follow, I'm gonna start building tomorow! any criticism/comments/weed inspired put downs, will all be taken on board!

Thanks.

SR

2. i'm interested b/c i'm doing something similar ( stealth-dresser) but mine is only 4 ft tall x 3 ft. wide x 1.5 feet deep. How many ladys are you trying to fit in there?

3. Sounds like a good idea... have you thought about making it so it has two compartments?... one for vegging and one for flowering... that way you can always have ladies vegging and you can keep turning out harvest after harvest...

4. see thats what I was thinkin! erm, I'd like to get 4, lst em, and fim and top as much as i can, however...

Sounds like a good idea... have you thought about making it so it has two compartments?... one for vegging and one for flowering... that way you can always have ladies vegging and you can keep turning out harvest after harvest...

do you think i could split it into a veg and flowe room, and have 2 ladies (i fuckin hope!;)) in each? that would be great, as i dont wanna start from scratch each time, and would prefer a smaller yield, with less time til harvest.

I'm planning on cloning the 2 mothers, and putting the clones in with the mothers, is this ok? then once the clones are tall enough could i move the mothers into flower, then, replace them with the new clones, then by the time the mothers have flowered, the clones on veg shoulld be ready to bud? hmm soz peeps im a lil stoned, 1st j of the day and all that!

thanks for the replies peeps, i know askin questions is the way ta go on this site, and you aint dissapointin me!

5. Sounds like a nice idea!

Peace,
    FG