The Ultimate Guide to Attract Women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 30, 2012.

1. You be surprised... hehehehe.... ;)

2. I think smart women put out just about the same, if not more, because they aren't as used to being with men sexually as "dumb" women. They're more eager.

3. What exactly is your definition of arrogance? I can be way over confident and on the verge of arrogant but nobody ever says I'm arrogant, I feel like it flows with who I am.

4. I think arrogance is more about looking down on others. Arrogance requires comparison, but confidence doesn't.

5. An arrogant person is at the core insecure because they need validation to continue on being arrogant. An arrogant person without other people's validation is like a tire with no air.

A confident person does not need other people's validation to know their worth.

6. do you attract women Ranger???:wave:

7. lol of course. alot of people do for the right(and wrong) reasons.

8. Hey oldSCHOOL_Toker, take a look at this if you haven't already. It's a thread a made a while back going over basic body language of alpha male. I think you'll find it interesting.

Using Body Language to Attract Women

9. Well, told you guys I would tell you what happened. I tried. She was kinda moody and didn't want to talk so I just let her be. But I did talk to another girl, she's sexy as fuck but really, really slow. Oh well, we flirted for like 2 hrs.

10. Fuckkk, am I too nice?

11. Look I was a very shy black man who was a cross between being a Blerd and a Jock. I had no confidence at all. Let me say it like this, my brother who is seven years younger lost his virginity before me. It was when I started going to college that I started to meet more people. It was then I started to come into my own. However, I did stumble along the way. I really wish I had this to help me out. http://bit.ly/2NDz2jN.
    I hope it will help you.