The UFO Cover Up and ET Reality: Revelations of Dr. Michael Wolf

Discussion in 'General' started by ARlexington, Feb 1, 2012.

1. My last sign in was 11-25-10

Looking back on my old posts made me realize two things:

1) I used to get stoned on a level that surpassed dimensions

2) I was a lot funnier when I first started smoking, but I think it was more me replying with things that didn't even pertain to the conversation. Looking back on older posts I've realized I've grown as smoker, I've graduated to mellow, chill back guy.

Now on to a post worth checking out out,

Does anybody know about Dr. Michael Wolf? Claims to have gained a very high level clearance for the "satellite government" He has said that aliens lived in facilities and that they traded in formation on their technology, which is the reason we have a lot of the adcancements we have today, in exchange for information about humans. What our interests are, why we do the things we do, etc. Anyways, what do you all think? Read it and comment. Whether you believe in it or think it is rubbish, I welcome any and all feedback

The Revelations of Dr Michael Wolf on The UFO Cover Up and ET Reality

2. This type of conspiracy is meant for the younger crowd I believe.

I was on these in high school, and upgraded to NASA then illuminati, then bankers.

3. But that doesn't change the fact that it is still a conspiracy that people believe or don't believe in. Regardless if this is old news to you or not doesn't mean you should dismiss it. By the way you responded to this, I'll take it that you are no an expert in this field, so what do you know about it and what turned you away from the conspiracy?