Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Two Best/ Most Stealthy Stash Spots

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stickanimals, Jun 18, 2013.

1. 1. Take a waterproof disposable camera, open it up to where the film canister is, take a dremel to that shit and hollow out the whole thing while still keeping the buttons and lens in tact. It's a pretty easy task. It only takes about 15min. Then you'll have enough room to store a small spoon and some bud. The best part is that it is completely air tight. Your bud will stay good forever!!!
    2. If you need an option that is a little easier to explain to suspicious people. Take a deodorant stick and roll it up completely until you can take out the part that you put on your skin. Cut off 2/3 of it and put it back in, or just take a stick that you have used a lot. there will now be plenty of space below it to stash your weed/ lighter. The best part is that the scent is masked by the scent of the remaining deodorant.

2. Ye those sound pretty good! I just use my brother base drum its hugee!

3. I don't know about best.

4. Dude,post a picture lol. I can't even imagine or visualize that haha!

5. I would be afraid that my weed would have deorderant or taste like it. Camera is a good idea. Thanks!

6. I use a chapstick container similar to the deodorant method. Holds a few bowls, perfect for bringing tree to work to smoke with friends after And not having me or my car smell all day.

7. pics of the camera?

8. I'll post some pictures later today.

9. ive used the deodorant method, it works good and is convenient .