Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Tumors Are Really Shrinking

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GD1966, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Thanks everyone! We didn't think we would even make it to 2013!

2. Congrats. Not to sound crazy or anything but I thought it was breast cancer your wife had but your last post says brain. I most likely missed something.

3. That is awesome.

I am so happy for you guys.

4. [quote name='"darellc"']Congrats. Not to sound crazy or anything but I thought it was breast cancer your wife had but your last post says brain. I most likely missed something.[/quote]

No problem! My wife's cancer was first diagnosed in her breast. It later metastasized into her brain.

5. Reading this at work today put a huge smile on my face. Congratulations to you both!

6. big up

7. We got up this morning and went to breakfast in town! I used to take breakfast with my girl for granted. Just something you do I thought. I'll never take it for granted again! It makes me smile to watch her eat now!

• Like Like x 2
  8. This is truly wonderful. I wish you and your wife the best of luck. It's nice to see as well that real love does appear to still exist in this world.

May you and your wife have many more happy days together man.

One love.

9. Congrats threadstarter. family is so important! Fuck cancer! Go weed!

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name='"Aussiebro"']Congrats threadstarter. family is so important! Fuck cancer! Go weed![/quote]

Cancer is the scourge of the earth! It wrecks people, families, and pretty much whatever it comes in contact with. I hate it!

11. Conrats man!!!

12. Awesome news man, happy for the both of you!!

Hopefully it'll continue to shrink into nothing! :D

13. My grandmother recently died of lung cancer last year on January 23rd, having a lot of stoners in the family i wanted to suggest this. and have brought it up muliple times but people think i'm crazy..

• Like Like x 2
  14. I really didn't have a choice. We had decided to stop all treatments, both chemo and radiation. All they were doing was making her violently ill anyway. I couldn't just stand by and watch my girl suffer. I couldn't bare the thought of her dying. I HAD to do something. So when Granny told me about RSO and Omega-3 I literally jumped on it!

15. Because of this thread my wife asked me last night "if we ever get cancer will you heal us like the guy on that site or send us to the hospital?" she was talking about herself and her son. If more people knew the truth, they wouldnt be able to keep it illegal. Much respect to you my friend.

Current Grow - 400W - HPS . Cream 47 . ScrOG

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank you my friend! I appreciate your kind words!

17. This is beautiful! Man and Mother Nature working together to cure illnesses...this is the way it should be.....oh I hope I live to see the day when cannabis treating illness is the norm rather than the exception. This is just great news to hear...I am so happy for you all!

• Like Like x 1
  18. i cannot express how amazing this is to keep reading about this progress.

why is this not on national news/media?
    this is nothing short of a modern-day miracle.

19. #119 SwichOne, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    The media would never glorify weed as much as it deserves to be......

they dont want us to know.

subbed to this thread!

20. i don't know... this is a pretty "controversial" topic and quite amazing story at that. and some reporters would eat that up.

there have been other stories on the news recently about usage of mmj in cancer treatments.