Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Tumors Are Really Shrinking

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GD1966, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Does anyone know someone that has used RSO with sarcoma. I had soft tissue sarcoma had chemo then my lung removed. 1 year later and it is in my thigh bone and one rib bone, I am having a hip replacement on Monday would like to find out if anyone has been in similar situation.

2. What a heart touching story. Hope all is still good for them both. Thank you for sharing.

3. Wow that was amazing!

4. I've been reading things on grasscity for like 4 years but never took the time to make an account even tho im a huge stoner lol ,so today I did, purely inspired by the community that exists in this thread, purely to join the revolution against the evil that could oppose such a natural miracle, I always said if everyone in the world smoked weed we would live in a better place and this thread is proof of that. I'm so happy for u GD! And thankful for heroes like u granny! Toke on my brothers and sisters!

5. Granny any updates? This thread is heart warming and inspiring. Im going to start on the oil, could you please post info here or pm it to me. Thank you very much :)
    ~ poke

6. Wow! Glad I found this thread! Very inspiring! How do I make such a thing? Can someone send me the link? My cousin is 22 years old with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. 80% of patients respond to treatment. Unfortunately he is in the 20% that isn't responding. He's just had a half lung removed and is doing repeated chemo and is about to start stem cell. If this would work for him I would be ecstatic! It's heartbreaking seein my aunt crying telling me she doesn't know if this was his last Christmas or if he'll even see his next birthday! If they hadn't caught it when they did, they said he had a week. So luckily they caught it but I really want to do anything I can to help. I just made him a batch of butter but as far as I know, it just helps numb the pain! I am very inspired by this story and I am hoping to learn to help my cousin through all of this! Thank you for sharing! And best wishes to you and your wife sir! So happy she is gettin better!

7. #687 Storm Crow, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    I emailed him Christmas greetings, but haven't heard back from him. But I can understand him keeping everything VERY quiet. He still has more than a year of probation to get through. (He got 2 years of probation in March of 2014.)

Anyone who wants a FREE copy of my List just needs to PM me their email, or email me- my email's at the bottom of my sig. You will get a copy of the July 2014 List, and then in February and August, you will get free updates. I have 32 pages of names in my mailing list (1 name per line, font 10) and dear, sweet, wonderful Deb and I send them out, one at a time, to people all over the world! (I value privacy and hate mass mailings!)

I want all of you to become activists! You don't need to do anything big!

Just make a few comments in the news. (Troll hunting is fun!)

Anonymously(?) mail a few doctors some interesting abstracts from my List.

Write a politician or two and express your pleasure, or displeasure, on their stand on legalization.

Throw a "political party" (the guys, some buds and brews, a good game on the TV, and some voter registration cards from the post office! Get everyone registered to vote!)

Granny

8. I am also using RSO on my aunt that was diganosed with termal stage 3 pancreatic cancer. They said she has 6 months and with chemo, radiataion and an experimental treatment she could get 6-15 more months. She had to stop the experimantal treatment, then the chemo and lastly the radiation because she became too sick and could handle the treatments. I have been giving her RSO for about 3 months. She is eating like a piggie (lol) after loosing 72# is gaining weight, the pain is almost completely gone, and is feeling better now than before she was diagnosed. Her CA 19-9 was 547 (normal 0-40) when she was diagnosed, it is now.......(drum roll)...250! I believe it is the RSO. Her tumor has also not grown. Now we are hoping to prove it is the RSO by asking them to test her CA 19-9 again in 1 month with no other treatment.

i am so glad your wife is doing better. Thank goodness God gave us people to educate us about this wonder plant he provided for us. Please keep us posted on her progress.

• Like Like x 1
  9. This is good to hear. Keep up the treatments. I believe they will start shrinking.

Monkey

10. guys my mom has cancer and we will be using this method. Her chemo did not work and I will be making th rso oil or cbd oil. Please if anyone has any advice please share. What weed to use or anything else to use while taking this oil
    Please anything will help

11. Wow! What can anyone say but I hope your wife is doing awesome today. Brought tears to my eyes reading her recovery. I pray she is still with you and enjoying her life with you. Radical cells are a bitch. Your wife is lucky to have you in her life and the love seems to permeate all over the place in here, great feeling!! Love to you and wife.

12. What is the ratio of THC and CBD you used? My understanding is that the higher the THC % the better using a indica strain. However, from what I also read, pure CBD oil is also effective as a cancer fighting agent. What I am doing for my mom is using phoenix tears with high THC % and supplement CBD in capsule form (150mg/pill). Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

13. Hello everyone! I'm back. Probation is done. My girl has had awesome checkups!!! It's so good to feel free!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Welcome back

Be well...

15. Just read pretty much the entirety of this thread... so many stories on this website. Feel like I just finished a novel with a happy ending, but I actually get to talk to the protagonist. So, hey @GD1966 :love-mj:

16. This is the best thread I've seen on here!!! This is so encouraging and uplifting!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. After 2 months on the RSO and cbd oils, my mom passed away last week. Despite the aggressive cannabis treatment, she still succumbed to the disease. I still believe in the healing properties of cannabis and hope it works for others.

Good luck to all!

18. Sorry to hear mayhem604. Inspirational stuff though and God Bless!

19. Sorry to hear mayhem604.
    Keep the memories close to your heart she'll forever be with you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Beautiful, really something wonderful!

I feel what your sayin. My wife has a few medical issues and im in the process of growing/making rso to help my wifes conditions, even if without a cure, atleast making her life better in some areas.

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1