Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The truth about Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredean, Jan 15, 2011.

1. #2 mushroomsatsuji, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  2. Mehhh they really are insane. The say EVERYTHING about weed that studies have proven wrong...

3. Everything they say in general is wrong...

4. “I was given my first joint in the playground of my school. I'm a heroin addict now, and I've just finished my eighth treatment for drug addiction.” -Christian

It was on that website. ^^ am I the only one who sees no connection:confused:

5. ya Scientologists run Narcanon also its a recruiting ploy, get people off drugs and then they need something to replace it with ..... well of course these nice people that got me clean i will learn form them blah blah blah

talk about kicking people when they are down yunno

6. have you ever seen that movie "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High" ? Great documentary about marijuana and the prohibition. Really insightful and i wish that every American could watch this lol

People are really ignorant about what they believe about weed. People honestly don't think for themselves and we've become a far more stagnant society than ever before.

7. "i was given milk from the breast from the beginning. hello, my name is [blank], and i'm an alcoholic."

i wish there was a way to scientifically prove the 'gateway theory' wrong, so people might actually start accepting that it's a fail.

8. lolol my friend had a magazine and one of the articles on the cover was "the new party drug that will make you fat and stupid", it was about.. pot. lol.

9. wow all of them are stupid weed replaced my life what a joke all payed off anyway to say this shit

10. It contains the word "truth." It must be true!

11. Hahahahahaha

'Hyrdoponic is...a method of growing weed...'

12. I like how they show the plants in soil too when they're talking about hydroponics.

13. That company is sponsored by alcohol companies.

14. "Ganja...Pot...Weed...Cush" hahahahahaha

15. this is ridiculous. these are just people with absolutely no self control. And I dont know a single smoker who when they're high they drive 80 mph, actually the opposite, most smokers drive very slowly and carefully.

16. Love the script writing... Most people in those videos are casted and told to repeat the "story" over and over again.

17. On the playground? Shit, where was his dealer when I was in elementary?