The Truth About Earth

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BuffaloStoner, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Ok so heres my high idea :smoke: :smoke:

What if planet Earth is visited by "Aliens" (but not those stupid green ones but much more monster like. But not AVP monster) every so many years and they vaporise the planet. so for all we know dinosaurs could have been Earths modern day "humans" and current humans only find dinosaur remains becuase the dinosaurs dug up the remains of the ones before them...

2. broo... put the weed down

3. let me hit the weed first, get on your level, then lets talk

4. current humans only find dinosaur remains becuase the dinosaurs dug up the remains of the ones before them...

what do you mean?

5. ^^haha

I think instead what has happened is that the Earth has wiped itself clean before many times..and will again. 

Also, there are 40 lightning strikes every second on the Earth. If you watch them in an animation of this it will remind you of the electrical impulses of synapses in the brain.

And trees remind me of bronchioles in the lungs. A living planet indeed.

6. Considering this is called "the truth about the earth" I was expecting a slightly more... Intellectual thoery

7. Damn bro, you'rte high as fuck and so am I. I spent like 10 minutes trying to understand your post and I couldn't.  :smoking: