The true test: my first no-till.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Nugz626, May 9, 2018.

1. My pleasure man!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good man!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Finally got out to the greenhouse tonight. It’s been crazy around here with people working on the house and smells picking up. Been pretty stressful. A lot of shit went down in the past 4 months but now, all at once, it’s coming together. Shangri-La is so close to finishing. Really getting fatter by the day. Mostly cloudy still. Gonna give her at least another week then give her the chop. While I was out there I accidentally snapped a lower. Trimmed that up for a early sample. Here she is. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I tried to label the rest, but there’s no space and taking pictures is becoming a challenge. I’m thinking with the cold temps coming I might get some purples out of the cherrygasm and dark helmet. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. #84 Nugz626, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Took off some tops today. Little early, but better then mold. It’s pretty damn wet right meow.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Shang’s in jars beginning to cure. Not the biggest harvest from her but I got her before the mold. Took down my cheese strain today, some chunky dense buds that faded real dark purples and blacks. Smells like sour berries. IMG_1373.JPG IMG_1374.JPG IMG_1390.JPG

Hopefully the last 3 finish, the lows are getting below freezing some nights.

• Like Like x 2
  6. #87 Nugz626, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Chopping the rest down today. Jtr had a couple colas with bud rot and a couple of buds too. Got her hanging with dark helmet in the drying room. Going to possibly chop cherrygasm tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #88 Nugz626, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Got them almost broken down. Trimmed for about 6 hrs straight last night. 2 coat hangers left for tonight and they will all be on the rack. IMG_1413.JPG IMG_1407.JPG

Jtr[/ATTACH] IMG_1407.JPG IMG_1397.JPG [​IMG]

I think jtr needed a week to swell more but I was seeing mold on every plant. It’s still the most covered in trics

• Like Like x 3
  8. Nice haul man!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks man!

10. Looks great! Can't wait for the smoke report.

Any particular reason why you don't wear gloves?

11. Normally I do but I was out of gloves and saw all the work ahead of me and got to it. Made for some nice resin balls!

12. #93 Nugz626, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    Final tally is in, total dried weight 753g (1.6lb). Not bad, was expecting more but they got pretty stretched out and the dreaded bud rot came early.. Either way should be some great smoke, and I have plenty of trim to make some concentrates with too. Updates and smoke reports to come.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice man! That should last you a few months...

• Like Like x 1
  14. #95 Nugz626, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    [​IMG]
    I’ll buy small papers, so I can make it through these cold winters haha

• Like Like x 4
  15. Hey Nugz i really like your grow and your stealth greenhouse setup. You fueled my imagination stealth-wise. :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Would of been a lot more stealthy, if I could of trained them more. Next year I’m gonna plant later and really be selective with what branches I keep. Thanks, you gonna be building something?

17. awesome grow! Just curious, what did you do to get rid of them aphids?

18. Insecticidal soaps, neem, azamax alternating. Worked good but I started spraying from the beginning. Gotta stay on them bastards

19. That’s awesome that you were able to get rid of those aphids. I’m having a hard time dealing with them. I use neem oil, agsil16h,organic dish soap and spray the crap out of the plants. But aphids are still there.