The True Purpose of Self-Healing and Personal Growth

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by LittleJacob, Jul 5, 2011.

1. #1 LittleJacob, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    Hello GC,

I would love to post something longer reguarding this topic, but I don't have time, so for the moment I will just post these videos I came across and then add my bit later.

This is about the true purpose of self-healing and self-growth, in my opinion. The whole point, in my view, of energetic growth, of becoming healthy and developing a strong body and mind, is so that we can be strong enough to break out of our comfort zone and live a life of true adventure and fulfillment working towards the bettering of the world in whatever way we can.

I personally want to use music and ancient healing arts, as well as book publishing, to make an impact on people, to inspire people to heal themselves and to be the best people we can be. Put aside our petty differences and learn to live harmoniously, first within ourselves, and with the people around us. If our world is to have any chance, we all have to rise up, heal ourselves of our old fears and inhibitions and GO out into the world with purpose. More than just be able to get by and provide for our families. That provides only surface satisfaction as far as I am concerned.

True joy comes with optimal health and feeling some passion or purpose/mission doing something positive in the world. For me, this is where all of the meditation and spirituality comes to a very down-to-earth place. Do we ever ask ourselves: why do we meditate? Why do we heal? Why are we seeking for wholeness? In my opinion, wholeness and kindness/good-naturedness is our natural state that we lose when we enter into attachment and desire and the conditioning of the world/society.

If we can reclaim our inherently good nature, with the help of exercise, proper diet, healing, meditation, then we can conquer our fears and live our lives to our fullest potential, as leaders of the world, not just the 10% state of existence that most of us experience. I know we can do great things, we just have to be our full selves to do them. And we can do that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldbsij3SiYc&feature=BFa&list=WLDC83BD05EED8ED7D&index=10&shuffle=966546]YouTube - ‪Answer the call of the tao‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9VjvPRPghY&feature=bf_play&list=WLDC83BD05EED8ED7D&index=1]YouTube - ‪Taoism: The three treasures of the Tao.‬‏[/ame]

Let me know what you guys think, and please, feel to add anything to this and express your views!

One love :) Peace