the true nature of reality

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by mystonedmind, Jan 24, 2014.

It's pre-atoms,and it doesn't imply a lack of order. even chaotic systems can display some order when viewed relatively. It doesn't operate at a human level. Humans don't 'travel through it in singularity' and we aren't exactly based on probability. Think of our reality as being one probable outcome of the quantum field,

MelT

Ill end learning technacalities of it no that Ive started but by doing that it also takes away the initial to freedom have an opinion. 

I think I got it, the pre-atoms being electrons etc? move relative to a pattern although its not predermined by any force? Its got something the wave of motion. When capturd or viewed the natural order of the motion is delicate and breaks natural flow? This is like that split experiment thread years ago and I was drunk and posted the problem due to the observers site or something or rather. Its frustrating not even being able to visually see an electron and what their reacting to or why. Just a bit of track one part of the video talked about just about everything polar oppossite pairs. This would be how science has been able to manipulate and use eletrons? interconnectivity to operate intricate networks. One I realize that this theory is based in a working fact that is attainable on earth I was happy. This space stuff and the theorizing and then throwing a proccess at openended mystery is way to vague. Atleast this quatum stuff is on the ground so I want know what its doing. Back on topic: Ok so atoms arent operating on a human level? Youd know the fact to it but humor me for a moment. Something is out of sorts. If technology has the know how to manipulate atoms/electrons then they must exist in our reality we just cant physically see them? So although they dont conciously part in our lives/reality there must be a reason for them to exist. If the human body is also made up of atoms/electrons etc Im curious if theres any know interconnections between our physcical presence or even any physcical/metaphysical (not sure if that the right word) that existints within the same envirmoment/space/time is looks likely that there would be. There would have to be sum form of realtionship. Have to wonder what these things are doing and why? Would it be possible that this unseen electros carry the physical worlds information? Are they holding our perceptions together or a bypoduct of our reality or a objective one or both ? (or neither):) If there is no known realtionship then I would think they are the inbetween eg Humans/life and planets. Eitherway if technology is using them atm they arent pulling them out of a seperate reality... so thats confusing (muliti universe).Last though If everything contains the same matter is there any known univeral pattern or behaviour linking everything together?  Like just say like if we through rock in a pond we know we will see a pattern so youd think everythings is symetrical or sum form of seen predicatabilty of reaction. Whats wierd is humans are part of the same nature but we dont seem to flow within any sort of pattern the only probablity is how were carried through time/existance day to day stuff and life and death. Maybe just like the behviour of the electrons we have freedom to move but its our nature that makes us probable/predicatable? Last thing I dont get how we are a product of a quantum outcome? Off the cuff Id think that what Quantum measures is a product of our outcome it must be a working part of our unseen reality? 

3. #43 Timesplasher, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Cheers, sorry you have to read through that ramble but its how I put things in perspective. If dont respond I dont mind. It would be good to unify human experiences rather than seperate or try objectify everything rather that create multiple subjective realities of time and space. It is all existing in this moment and the next so theres got to be a interconnection or unseen or known working realtionship of sum sort. I think one of the problems with modern science is due this observer affecting outcomes a lot science by removing themselves their evidence has removed the human from the reality? But the fact is we are in it, were suposively made of the same things and we are interacting between the same physical space. So were in the game humainty doesnt sit outside the circle like the non impartial observer. I probably just worked out why I get annoyed in regards to referance points and question of reality. If its in the here and now its all time/existance/reality etc. To take it further everything exists in the same reality of the moment. It may just be that distance and uncommon evnviroments creates the illususion of seperation and we dont have the ability to see outside the non physical container.

4. There should be no such thing as science describing another time frame or multi dimension, reality whatever if they exist within this one. Even with the most advance technology they are still extension of human invention so there is no excuse to say from this reaity we can see a seperate one. Or theres multi/parrellel universes etc etc if evidence exist of something and its real then its either a part of this reality or its not evidence? 

I see where you're going, but a quick answer - QM is electrons, but it's really talking about an even deeper level of reality, and it thus does allow us to talk about things like what happened before the universe existed.

Ok so atoms arent operating on a human level?

No, they are.

Youd know the fact to it but humor me for a moment. Something is out of sorts. If technology has the know how to manipulate atoms/electrons then they must exist in our reality we just cant physically see them?

We can actually see atoms.

So although they dont conciously part in our lives/reality there must be a reason for them to exist.

Physics and the nature of the quantum field.

Last though If everything contains the same matter is there any known univeral pattern or behaviour linking everything together?

Yes, physical laws and constants, there is no single pattern. We have one say that causes the emergence of energy and matter, another that governs the way that atoms interact, another for the way that planets move. All are interelated in one way or another, but not by a single 'law'.

MelT