Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The times they are a changing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by t p k, May 26, 2010.

1. I tell people I smoke weed and I don't give a fuck. Do they think I'm a stupid stoner? Probably. Do I give a fuck? I think I already answered that.

2. My days of feeding off propaganda changed in a split second when i saw my brother smoke. I asked him if i could try it and he had no problem letting me. I was 11 haha.

EDIT: Sorry this post was kind of off topic. Now im a productive person and then smoke after a get done with things. "Mature Stoner club" haha good call whoever said that :wave:

3. oh my god this

whenever i smoke with my friends i always have to keep a level head and clean up and be responsible and shit, they just get so fucking stupid when they're high

4. Dude, I smoke a bit ( I get completely fuckin blazed a couple times a week :D ) and I'm in some Advanced Placement classes at school.

5. I dont want to give the impression (I dont think I did) that I am some how "better" than my buddies, believe me I still get stupid. And I did see the point in the analogy to cigarettes, but as someone mentioned there is a stigma with weed, no worries I started smoking because I wanted to try it, enjoyed it and here I am :D