The time on GC,,, wrong?? anyone else??

Discussion in 'General' started by Free The BIRDS, Mar 27, 2011.

1. i made a post ... then looked at the time (felt like i posted 20 mins ago). it said an hour and 20 ago.

i start trippin

im like wtfffffffffffff there is NOOO way that much time pased since i made that post...

then i realized that the my computer time and gc time is off an hour.... first time .. EVER.

if its only me im thinking i changed the time zone or something??? where do u do that?

im alone???

2. mines been messed up since day one.. Its because of my stupidity tho, to lazy to change it

3. My shits been messed up since '06, hell if I know.

4. hahaha word i hate that shit.

internets should know wehre you are and set timezones accordingly:p

i feel the being too lazy to change it hahaha.

thing is i dont remember changing it lately... at all. and i dont do drugs where i cant remember stuff i did.
    so very werid, tripped me out

LOL ^ since 06

5. hahah i did the same shit earlier tonight.
    whoa..... double trip out.
    like a trip out within a trip out.
    like one of those really redundant inception jokes

6. Lmao at all the crispy ppl haha

7. all you gotta do is set the daylight saving setting to on. it's in the options somewhere

8. ...wait....

.... it fixed itself....

triple trip.

9. THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

QUADRUPPLE TRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

wtfffff was thatttttttttttttttttt. aliens?????///// lmaaooooooo

10. This thread just inspired me to change mine. Its been fucked up for awhile, my shit was set to GMT - Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris. It was so bad that I could give no estimate when other posts were made

11. I have to remember to add 3 hours from GC time to actual time lol.

12. In the UK the clocks skipped forwards or something last night so if you live here then that could be it maybe :D:smoke:

Stupid bst...

13. Lol this happened to me before. You can change it, but for me it didnt work? and still said the wrong time. IDK, i stopped givin a fuck