Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Time Is Now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bromosapien, Nov 7, 2011.

1. I am fed up with the prohibition of cannabis. I believe that if we all save our bagseed, germinate them, and each one of us plants our seeds after the last frost in parks, fields, backyards, and any other place the plant is able to grow, SOMETHING has yo happen. You do not need to have any association with the plant. Just plant them and walk away. They will grow..it is very common for it to thrive outdoors in the right condition, its nicknamed weed for a reason. This will capture the eye of people and SHOW them, we have the seeds, AND the right to this plant. Even if no one agrees, i still no what i am doing this spring! 0ver grow the government!!

2. i would if i got any seeds in my bag :(

3. Calm down there chief.

4. Congrats, you must've watched an interview of Marc Emery.

It's not like every stoner out there hasn't considered this at one point or another man. Even if you could grow enough plants to cover texas, the government will just come through and rip it all up or burn it down.

5. What the fuck. Fucking do nothings.

I'm with you OP. I know just the spot.

6. Sure...oh wait actually have beliefs

7. Itnot about that. Picture a scenario were someone goes in the woods to take a piss, and sees a cannabis plant. Imagine how many people they would tell an the reaction it would get. Even if it gets ripped out, the fact it was there remains. So imagine that scenario but all over.

8. ha ha ha

9. So let me get this straight, you want to grow some plants and think it'll change everything just because someone was growing weed in the woods?

Where do you think all the weed comes from:rolleyes: You can't change law by growing plants, all it'll do is get some cops a fat paycheck when they rip it out.

10. Im not talking about a single plant in the woods. If you see weed in the woods in half the parks u go to from smokers sticking seeds in the ground it will gain attention. Ita more then is being done now. If u dont want to do it dont, but its a good idea that would make a difference. It sucks everyone who smokes sees it as an endless war, when we can all make a difference.

11. [quote name='"bromosapien"']

Itnot about that. Picture a scenario were someone goes in the woods to take a piss, and sees a cannabis plant. Imagine how many people they would tell an the reaction it would get. Even if it gets ripped out, the fact it was there remains. So imagine that scenario but all over.[/quote]

What are you, 14? Go plant some seeds and watch none of them grow. Your plan is very general and lackluster. Plus it has been said a million times. It is not realistic. Think outside of the box man. They arent going to legalize opium just because people plant a bunch of opium poppies.

12. I'm trying to find the article now, but someone tried growing like your plan in a campground a few years back. Police found 50 plants about half a mile off the path into the middle of a forest. DEA got called in and all the plants were eliminated. On top of that, the campground was fined because the plants were technically growing on their property.

While your plan may work in theory, it wont change anything. Piss off the cops and they'll hit pot smokers harder than ever. Grow on land that isn't yours and the owners will do more to get smoker's arrested when they catch them.

13. [quote name='washedmothafuka']What are you, 14? Go plant some seeds and watch none of them grow. Your plan is very general and lackluster. Plus it has been said a million times. It is not realistic. Think outside of the box man. They arent going to legalize opium just because people plant a bunch of opium poppies.[/QUOT

Its not realistic for a large group of people to gain knowledge on
    growing a fucking plant and planting it? Your right.

14. Sounds awesome!

Won't happen, in our lifetime anyways.

Stamp act won't magically erase itself.

15. No shit its 50 plants. There
    Not gonna call the dea over 1 or 2 plants in the woods of a park.

16. i feel you pain my friend but in my experience of our government all that will do iz bring more vultures out-which will cause more panic(if not crime)-which will allow the gvmt 2 instill more fear-which will give them a bigger budget and allow them 2 infringe on our rights even more! They are still raiding people in states where its legal(its not about da weed its about da $)-we probably stand a better chance of changing the minds of voters-not the ones against it...the ones against it for no fucking reason at all-brain trumps braun bro...good luck-i sincerely hope u succeed!!!

17. Sounds kinda cool

18. HAHA, well judging from how much "knowledge" you have...it's going to take a while for you to "gain" anything. First you're saying we should plant seeds everywhere, and now your already going against that saying we should only plant 1 or 2 in the woods of a park....?

That's not going to do anything. They will die, no one will see them. If you want to actually learn how to grow then I am all for helping but when you think your 2 plants in the woods are going to change the world, you my friend....are livin in another world....

19. I think it would be cool if everyone with a seed would just go plant it in the local park. It might make Faux News.

20. its not about having WEED EVERYWHERE OMG!!!! its rasing awareness to the fact you cannot stop somebody from growing a plant. its not about growing the dankest weed outdoors and spending all your time with it. its about the fact that its a cannabis plant, no matter how fucked up and unhealthy it may turn out. its not hard to grow weed, get over yourself.:smoke: