Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The time has come...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mookie33, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Hi folks.

Plain & simple.

It's been 20 years(33 & 2 kids later) smokeing and i want out.Is there anyone who cares to join me quiting via e-mail & support?

You know what to do.
    Cheers J.

2. peace bro, why the quit...i been caught a lot lately as with my bro's and im thinkin i should to

3. Yeah, it seems (for me)to be getting in the way lately plus my kid starts school after xmas and i think i'm gonna need the retain what i've got left of my briancells.

How about you,been smokeing long.

J.

4. weed doesnt kill braincells...

5. I think it kills short term memory cells or something?
    Your long term should stay fine though, unless you get into like crack or something.

6. it does not kill it makes them dormant
    they come back once you dont smoke for a while

7. my memory has stayed the same or somewhat increased.. but if thats what you wan to do then just stay strong man, hope ya get through it

8. you dont wanna be known as a quiter do ya!

9. doesn't kill any brain cells. It only affects your short term memory when you're high, too. There is a possibility that it may the affect long-term potentiation ability of your brain cells, but that wears off when you don't smoke for a while.

And remember kids, winners never quit and quitters never win.

10. If that's your decision then it's your decision, each to their own.

At least you'll always have the good times.