The Time for Revolution is Now

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by potsandplans, Jul 30, 2008.

1. More and more people are slowly waking up to reality from their ignorant slumber, from their self-indulgence, from a life that is just an meaningless alternation between work and play, from the "American Dream" force fed into our minds through mass media, the commercial music industry, the motherfucking bandwagon of money worship, the fear of straying from the herd, and so on.. but are we too late? Is the world too late to be saved?

Saved from what, you might ask. If you don't see that there is something seriously wrong with this world, then you are a part of the problem, but that can be fixed. Educate yourself. You can never claim to know the truth about any subject unless you have researched it yourself. Do not just take someone else's word for it. Do not judge based upon preconceived notions. That is the epitome of ignorance. You might think politics is bullshit or whatever, but it will fuck you over in the end if you don't pay attention, and we are nearing that end.

But I will elaborate. The problem not just one thing that can be fixed simply by going voting for Obama; he is a part of the problem as well. The problem is the bipartisan government that we now have, when both major political parties are just two sides of the same fucking coin. Remember when George W. Bush promised minimal foreign involvement when he ran for president in 2000? Of course you fucking don't. Remember when there were no WMDs in Iraq? Of course you fucking don't. Or maybe you just don't care. And now the gears of the US propaganda machine, for example Faux News, CNN, all the mass media, are churning once more, attempting to sway public opinion into supporting war with Iran, and the same motherfucking ignorant people are falling for it again. For those of us who are awake we ask, do people not remember? Are people really that fucking dumb?

The answer is no, the people are not dumb. They are just ignorant. They have been deprived of the ability to think for themselves, indoctrinated by a school system that promotes cohesion over individuality, group expression rather than self expression, a music industry that promotes the dream of becoming a pop star, a rap star, a gangster, "young money millionaire", famous, instant success and so on, all bullshit to distract you from what is really important in life, and promoting groupthink. If you go on myspace music, you will find that about 90% of the people on there are 14 year old kids trying to make the newschool hip-hop beats that all fucking sound the same, trying to be the next Soulja Boy. But they will never fucking make it, because they all sound the same. Commercial hip-hop has taken away all the meaning and expression behind REAL hip-hop, which has been forced underground, that actually has a message (power to the people) and therefore a reason to exist beyond merely entertainment. These same ideas are promoted on television through shows like anything on MTV, reality TV, American Idol, or whatever "Idol" show that you watch, whatever dance competition show that you watch, and while you are watching this, you may be entertained, but there is no fucking substance ok? And all this bullshit has made the masses more and more ignorant to the actually important aspects of life. You would think that the mass communications technologies that we have today would be used to enlighten the world, to spread knowledge, but NO, it is used to spread bullshit that numbs the mind and influences this generation of youth to aspire to be superstars, pop stars, and "gangsters". Ignorant little kids who think they are thug because they hustled a little bit of money by ripping of some other suburban kids over an ounce of weed. Ignorant little kids who think they can be that next big rapper or that next big producer, but all they rap about is money, drugs, and bitches, and all they produce is the same sounding shit. Ignorant little kids who aspire to be that next American Idol, that next American model, that next big dancer, trying to get their 15 minutes of fame. Ignorant little kids aspiring to make tons of money via some profession that they're not even interested in. And everyone is overlooking what is truly important in life, knowledge.

But we are not too late, as people still have the concept of freedom, albeit an ill-conceived one. We are not really free, my friends, and as long as the ignorant masses are the majority, we will never be. When barely 50% of the people vote, and when 80% of those people vote based on "hot issues" that are entirely irrelevant to the true problems that plague the world (i.e. the religious affiliation of the candidate), who do you really think is in control? It is the people who own the propaganda machines such as News Corp who are in control, because they control your reality. They control your reality because you get your reality from their television programs, their music, their news. They brainwashed you to think that their fucking non-objectively based money system is the end all to existence and is the only system that can work. They brainwashed you into thinking money is the most important thing in your lives. They brainwashed you into wasting your precious little time as an observer of this universe on material shit that means nothing in the end. They brainwashed you into believing in a system where the laws protect the rich and steal from the poor. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Money cannot be the purpose to our existence, as money is a human creation, especially money that is not based upon objective standards, money that can be created with the stroke of pen. Knowledge is where true power lies. They are winning by means of mass manipulation. But you cannot be manipulated if you know the truth. Who will sign up to fight the pointless war in Iraq if they knew what they were actually fighting for? Find out the real reason they want to attack Iran. Wake the fuck up and educate yourselves, because if not you will be fucked over in the end. And the end is really fucking nigh. We cannot allow their world government to be established, but it is already nearly too late.
    If you want to learn about how this world really works but do not know where to look, I will suggest that you start with researching the following term: Bilderberg.

But remember, in the information war, there is a lot of disinformation, and it is up to you to distinguish the credible from the bullshit. Be sure to always check your sources. Of course, I can only show you the entrance to the rabbit hole, and it is up to you to find out how deep it goes. But I will let you know this right off - it gets real fucking deep.

This revolution will not be of guns, blood, and violence, but of the mind. Rise up above race and class. Rise up for not for yourself but for your fellow man. Rise up today because the time for revolution is now, while the internet is still free, while we, the people, still have an accessible tool for mass communication.

The time is now, people. Educate yourselves. Consider this an intellectual call to arms. Spread the motherfucking word. Viva la Revolución.

Peace.

2. I disagree, most people are stupid. People by nature will flock to something that offers them security. People are suckers for shiny things and promises of a grand future. Most humans are naive, childlike and incredibly stupid.

That's my contention.

3. Well said, I agree with everything you wrote except for the people not being dumb.

There are a lot of dumb bastards out there, haha.

I understand what you are saying though, we are never really taught real critical thinking in school. Public school seems to be conditioning for not questioning authority and easing us into the social structure based on wealth. A lot of it isn't by design, just human nature perpetuating social ignorance through the monkey see monkey do mentality that is ingrained in our culture.

Individual teachers and counselors can be helpful, but the way the system is set up it seems like a big pile of bullshit, at least in NY, I don't know how other state's public schools are. New York's are fucking ridiculously backwards though.

However, I've found that there are a lot of intelligent people who are just as brainwashed as the dumb people. There just happens to be a shit ton more dumb people walking around.

4. I guess I just wish that people aren't as dumb as they seem... because if they really are then we really don't have that much hope.

5. I think it is by design, but is also vastly helped by the "go with the mainstream" mentality that people are kind of raised to have. Especially in school. And movies about high school and such always have really really distinctive cliques. At my school we didn't have it very bad, and I always feel that pop culture really over exaggerates this mentality that if you don't belong to a group then you are a worthless piece of shit.

6. Really? Joe Rogan asks a good question: If I drop you off in the wood with a hatchet, how long till you can send mean e-mail?

In other words, we are all dumb people. I'm about to graduate from university, I don't know how to make any of the technology we use now-a-days -- do you? We use shit that smart people make. Without this knowledge we can not have any idea how it is used, and for what purposes (other than the obvious; a cell phone is made for making calls).

Ignorance and Stupidity are two separate things, and they both plague humanity in their own respects. We are deliberately dumbed down. Just look at the comments on youtube -- and I don't mean the grammar & profanity, but the type of things said. There is no common sense, no coherency, nothing. This is done in various ways, but but it leads to ignorance.

Nationalism allows for us to take pride in projects we had nothing to do with, and teaches us to hate other people we don't know (Out of right/wrong). So we're all these stupid people running around proud of "what we've done", making us collectively feel superior, which tends to supercede a high-held image our ourselves as individuals. This breeds ignorance because we pretend like we know what we're talking about, when really it is just regergetated information from other people/media. We act in the face of Ignorance.

Vast majority of the people on this planet are dumb and ignorant. And I really hope this mass awakening does something to change the system we're in.

Religion/Government/Currency/Laws -- ALL MAN MADE. THEY ARE BEING INEFFECTIVE. WE CAN REMOVE/CHANGE/MODIFY THEM.

Unfortunately, the catch is, that you have to wake up. Too many people are too content being happy and stupid in this convenient lifestyle. You can wake up now, or you can wake up at the eleventh hour. Or you can stay asleep if you so choose.

7. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMBZDwf9dok&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMBZDwf9dok&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. Since I don't know you as a person, but rather as a poster on some forum, I can't really tell where your intentions lie. Your post seems kind of silly, simply because humanity as a whole has a desire to be happy, and not everyone find happiness in intelligence. Everything you do, you do to be happy. If you are George Washington, growing hemp makes you happy. If you are Martin Luther King Jr., beating your wife after you have an affair makes you happy. If you are Abraham Lincoln, imprisoning people without due process makes you happy.

All of those things are things that are not known by majority not because people aren't interested, but because our government has a monopoly on education. Growing hemp, having affairs, beating your spouse, and imprisonment without due process are all things that are looked down upon by our society today, yet some of the people most idolized in our society have committed these acts.

If you want to change the world, I would suggest you vote Obama, not because he is a good candidate, but because he will move us in the wrong direction far enough for more people to notice. The government is the real problem, and when people realize that, they will change it. There will be bloodshed, there will be violence, there will be death. That is the only way that these things have happened throughout history. They have already started to strip us of our right to bear arms, and they have already tried to tell us that "peaceful protest" is how you get things done.

Let us disarm the people, arm the government, and teach pacifism! Horay for complacent people! How about we help Britain and Israel, stick our noses in business we don't belong in, and watch 3,000 innocent people die on 9/11/01!

If you don't know where to look to become an educated person, look up "The Constitution" on Google, you might find some interesting reading. If you want to go beyond that, you can always read some Ayn Rand or Robert Heinlein, study up on some Austrian Economics, maybe?

funkerdoink, I love you, who is that in the video and what is it from?

9. drsnuggles:

Right on man!

But I don't think that not being able to build a television or whatever from scratch is being dumb though. I think intelligence is the ability comprehend and reason abstractly. So if one were unable to build a television, it is likely that they are merely ignorant to how to build televisions. But the guy who invented the television, now that's smarts.

What really pisses me off is that most of the world is ignorant to their own ignorance.

10. Greetings again,

Ignorance is Bliss though, who actually wants to be aware of world events and to know how badly we're fucking various things up?

You'll find as you get older than people simply do what pleases them the most. You can't really change that. Most humans are like big blobs of molasses, they'll just conform as quickly and fully as they can to be comfortable.

The notion of utilitarianism is lost upon a voting public. At least so the trend goes, there are various anecdotes where this does not apply, but it is certainly a general trend. Look at the social nature of any great empire on the face of the Earth. They all act the same way.

I don't really know where I'm going with this. An informed population would be great, but it's unrealistic. Some people have no interest in facts or knowledge or critical thinking. Some people have no interest in social, cultural or political change. Most people would rather just go with the flow.

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

11. Buddy Dink:

my intentions are this: I want people to start educating themselves and learning the truth rather than taking television, or some authority figure's word for it. I believe that a one world government is soon to be upon us, as the world is already inundated with the new world culture of globalized thinking and ignorance. I am of chinese decent and my parents like to watch chinese television and we receive those channels. However, almost all the shows now are idol-type programs, reality tv shows, and soaps. Like the prolefeed dumbed down entertainment here on steroids. I actually lived in china until I was five, and I went back there to visit back in like 04 or so and it has completely changed. People everywhere are taking up this lifestyle of ignorant pleasure seeking.

I am not telling people to educate themselves so that they will be happy. I want them to educate themselves so that they cannot be manipulated by the New World Order.

If you do not believe that they are trying to set up a world government, look to the European Union. They are trying to pass the Lisbon Treaty, which will effectively take away the sovereignty of the European Union nations and make them subordinate to the European Parliament. And pretty much every country had voted Yes except for Ireland (they need unanimous vote, but they are trying to push it still anyway!) But why did everyone vote yes? Because the politicians only talked about the good aspects without mentioning the most important thing, which is in regard to sovereignty. Similar to how NAFTA got passed over here. The prototype for world government is the UN. They are trying to establish an North American Union. An Asian Union is also being established, as well as an African Union. And then these Unions will form into one.

I highly suggest you research the Bilderberg Group and start from there. The rabbit hole will be quite deep and you may lose some sleep at first, but it will be worth the mind expansion.

I don't care if the people are happy upon realizing such devastating truths. I just want them to wake up so that we won't have to live under a one world government whose CCTV cameras watch every little movement we do. This is beyond how fucked up the US is. This is about the world. The US is merely the military arm of the New World Order, and a piece of the puzzle.

Please, please, please research the Bilderberg Group. Research the Bohemian Club. Research how our central banks work. And you too will realize that the New World Order is so blatantly before our eyes, right under our noses, and soon to be erect.

Ayn Rand was especially vocal about classism and the New World Order. 1984 was about the same thing. In 1984 there are supposedly three superstates that are constantly at war with each other, but it is never clear if there are in fact three superstates or just one government that makes the people think that there are other states, so that the masses will have an enemy figure.

Oh and by the way, funk's video clip is from a 70s movie called Network.

12. "Do you wish to know whether that day is coming? Watch money. Money is the barometer of a society's virtue. When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion--when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing--when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors--when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you--when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice--you may know that your society is doomed. Money is so noble a medium that it does not compete with guns and it does not make terms with brutality. It will not permit a country to survive as half-property, half-loot.

"Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men's protection and the base of a moral existence. Destroyers seize gold and leave to its owners a counterfeit pile of paper. This kills all objective standards and delivers men into the arbitrary power of an arbitrary setter of values. Gold was an objective value, an equivalent of wealth produced. Paper is a mortgage on wealth that does not exist, backed by a gun aimed at those who are expected to produce it. Paper is a check drawn by legal looters upon an account which is not theirs: upon the virtue of the victims. Watch for the day when it bounces, marked, 'Account overdrawn."
    -Francisco, Atlas Shrugged

The constitution says that money must be based upon the gold standard and that only Congress has the authority to regulate money. Who regulates money today, and what objective standard is it based upon?

Research the Federal Reserve. It is a private organization and not a part of the US government. It loans the money it prints to the government. Our income tax goes to pay for the interest. Not a cent goes to roads or schools or public services. And to pay back the money, they have to use money that comes from the Federal Reserve so it is just perpetual recursive exponential debt.

Research the European Central Bank as well.

Research the petrodollar and its relation to Iran and the much sought after war with Iran. Hint: Iran, with the third largest oil fields in the world, threatens to sell cheap oil based on the Euro.

13. This video will explain what you need to know about the Fed.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=3286459385978771924&hl=en&fs=true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

14. It's from the movie Network

A+, recommended to all.

15. musikman: excellent video!

There are a lot of connections to be made. Pay close attention to the affiliates of the Fed.

Check the stuff that the World Bank is linked to (i.e. Monsanto corporation).

Check the Council on Foreign Relations, and how Rockefeller and Morgan are main were main benefactors in creating it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations#Morgan_and_Rockefeller_involvement

and then see how many of our leaders are in this council. Or, if you are up for more of a challenge, see how many of them are not. Especially the ones that get media attention.

And here is an article from their own website, written by the president of the CFR about how nations need to cede their sovereignty to a world government in order to foster an "international system".

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9903/sovereignty_and_globalisation.html

I guess we must ask ourselves where our leaders' loyalties lie...

16. Is this thread really necessary? It seems like you just took snippets from every conspiracy movie and article you read on the internet and just mashed them together.

I think there are enough "l0lz l3tz h4v3z 4 r3v0lut|oN" and "0MG C0NSPIR4CY" threads on the city for eternity. Also, I really wish V for Vendetta was never made so people would stop romanticising the "revolution" and write constructive posts. We all know about "Faux News" and the evil Zionist jew Bilderbergs....:rolleyes: THIS IS OLD NEWS.

When you tell us about how Aliens are taking over the minds of puppy dogs across French Guinea, give me a call :wave:

17. First of all, I never saw V for Vendetta.

And I'm sorry man, where did I take snippets of things? I am telling people to wake up and think for themselves. I'm just dropping certain things that are worth looking into. I'm not telling them my own opinions on these matters. This isn't supposed to be some new master theory that encompasses everything. In fact I did not even propose a theory. However, I do believe that the New World Order is close upon us as all the fucking evidence points towards this, but I am not forcing my views on this matter upon other people. I am just naming things that are worth looking into, to spark their curiosity, which will lead them on to more research. But do you even realize how globalized the world has become?

Speaking of constructive posts, what the fuck is your point? That a revolution won't happen? Thanks. That is really fucking constructive. Did you not fucking read my original post? I did not say anything about conspiracies. All I did was to tell people to think for themselves and point out the obvious faults of the current new world culture society. Oh and that's a nice strawman attack at the end man. Way to throw in some glittering generalities. Why don't you go and smoke yourself into a coma so at least your life will have some fucking purpose in a supreme court case?

Like I said, the revolution will be of the mind. And it needs to happen soon before they start censoring internet, which they are trying to pass legislation to do.

You're right the Bilderberg Group is old news. And yet most people have not heard of them. That speaks wonders about our media system and their intentions. If they are planning good things, wouldn't they allow their information to be released? The New World Order is not a fucking theory when it is happening right before our eyes. Also Zionist and Jews are two completely different things.

Go back to your own little ignorant world and bump Lil' Wayne because it's people like you who obstruct the revolution. It is bigger than you and me. I am only an agent, a small part of something much larger. If you don't think something big is occurring right now, that the people are waking up, you must not have been exposed to the underground hip-hop scene, whose message is basically the same as mine: rise above ignorance and take the world back for the people. You must not have been exposed to the multitudes of people who are waking up everyday. Waking up because of people like me who try to spread the message of seeking knowledge, overcoming ignorance, and helping others overcome ignorance. And around every corner are people like you who don't have a real point other than to flame, pulling every ridiculous conspiracy out of their ass to try to discredit.

My message is to tell people to educate themselves and rise above ignorance, race, and class and you mock me? Well then FUCK YOU.

You're full of more pretentious shit than a young republicans club meeting in a manure field. I hope you die choking on right wing rhetoric you prick.

18. I completely agree. We're being violated daily in so many blatent ways yet we still let the gov. rape out rights.

Obama is for more gun control.

When Hitlar was in power one of the first policies he enacted was gun control. It takes away the peoples ability to revolt against the government.

More and more our power is being taken away, going all to the government. I see a revolution in the future. Revolution is the only way any country changes, no matter how unfortunate it may be I will fight for the true American way.

19. Well written post, and I agree on most counts. Except for the people not being stupid part, as everyone has so kindly pointed out. I'd go so far as to say that a good 90-95% of people on earth are ignorant.

I wonder what percentage of people on earth would say that 90-95% of people on earth are ignorant.

Anyway, not getting any deeper into this discussion for the sake of my blood pressure. I'll rant and rave about this shit to the point of being unable to sleep tonight out of pure rage.

20. Yes, but before we resort to violence, we must first try to oppose them nonviolently, which is by enlightening the public. Of course, most people would not accept any of this if you straight up tell them, because the straight truth hurts. You have to intrigue them with something small and yet incontestable (I like to use the Bilderberg Group as a starting point) and let them dig for themselves.

But we also cannot allow them to take away gun rights. We cannot allow them to take away the 2nd amendment. But they are doing this underhandedly by adding more and more shit that you have to get along with your gun so that eventually it will not be affordable for the general population.