The Third Eye

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by KeepPassin, Apr 3, 2014.

Yes, of course, that all makes perfect sense..... I think I'll leave it there.....:)

MelT

2. Yeah, see ya later buddy!

Berry Ryder auto, cream caramel auto, sour diesel photo,

3. Tried with Paul Santisi's Meditation but not sure if I succeeded. Can anyone recommend anything help help achieve this? Really want to experience this

4. Tibetan singing bowls help me!

Why are you yelling lol  :bongin:

6. Drugs and life experience

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Because! I'm! Deaf!

8. Well 70% in right ear

9. Oh my gawd.. So sorry mate! ONE LOVE!!!!  :smoke:

10. I only "activate" it when I'm sleeping( or atleast I think that's the only time)

Anyway, I see my dog looking at me and see my sleeping body and then in a snap of a finger I wake up and my dog is looking at me in the middle of the night... it's just really trippy shit. 

I personally think that once you understand the worl dand all of the lies fed to you then you just start understanding stuff.

Idk man.

11. Lmao bro you're hilarious ^^^

12. It is intuition

13. Perhaps those who've opened their third eye are indigos

14. Can someone tell me how to close it? I cant sleep.

If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for everything

15. Binuaral beats will help for sleep mate, put it YouTube on your phone headphones in and your away,

Mig 29 auto, pineapple punch auto, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm photo.

16. As my spirituality expands I've been sensing the eye expand (tingling) but im not ready just yet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. guys the pineal gland does nothing but regulate body cycles based on the amount of light it takes in. it then produces the hormones needed for sleep/wake.

the third eye is not a physical eye that you can awaken. whatever your feeling in your forehead. thats placebo. the mind is powerful enough to make you believe anything you want to believe

the pineal gland third eye stuff you find on the internet, you will eventually come to the conclusion that its all just new age stuff. but when u first stumble on it, its quite interesting stuff. but no evidence to back it up

18. great tool song

19. Why do you have obfuscate discussion in threads just because their premises don't fit your worldview? You're aware this is just the internet? And the tired old whining about Blavatsky and theosophy, you've been flogging that horse for how many years now?

20. I love this... People actually talk about this on here... Im excited to see this topic on Grasscity.. I used to be a member on here didn't realize how big of a site and what you can find on here. anyways Off topic my bad. I plan on Changing my way of living and activate my third eye..