Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The thing i hate about being high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Stairs!! No matter how long I've been smoking or how much I smoke, stairs always mess me up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Same,I seem to never be able to walk up stairs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Try some sativas, mite put some pep in yo step &
    cant stant being so forgetful

4. [quote name='"KoolBean"']Try some sativas, mite put some pep in yo step &
    cant stant being so forgetful[/quote]

That's the thing, doesn't matter what type of bud it is, I will have trouble with stairs guaranteed haha.

5. I do stairs just fine.

6. At times I can't tell if I'm standing straight up or at a 30 degree angle, but stairs are easy for me. Sometimes I'll hop just to make sure I'm standing straight up. If I move to the side I'm not standing straight haha.

7. [quote name='"Equalvision95"']At times I can't tell if I'm standing straight up or at a 30 degree angle, but stairs are easy for me. Sometimes I'll hop just to make sure I'm standing straight up. If I move to the side I'm not standing straight haha.[/quote]

if thats true, thats hilarious. this hit is for you :smoking:

8. Don't go to Amsterdam. Stairs in the buildings there are pretty much vertical :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stairs don't worry me when high, ramps however...

10. I take those bitches two at a time.

11. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. I can't do stairs if I'm toking and drunk at the same time.

One time I got so fucked up I stood by the first step for like 10 minutes trying to pump myself up for this journey. Then somehow I managed to fucking fall on the 1st step.

13. [quote name='"Tazed"']

One time I got so fucked up I stood by the first step for like 10 minutes trying to pump myself up for this journey. Then somehow I managed to fucking fall on the 1st step.[/quote]

Ya! I did that just a couple nights ago, I made it though :)

14. I got fucked at a friend's house the other night and attempted stairs for the first time in that state -- got half-way up, put the iPod speaker down, put myself down, gave it to my friend who took it the rest of the way, then crawled the rest of the stars. Thank god I don't have to do this at home.

15. I hate having the munchies, I mean yeah food tastes awesome. BUT, I hate overeating and feeling like a fatty boy. =/
    Stairs, really? You guys obviously never tried ladders, them bitches would get you!

16. yea man i saw an urban grower vid when he was showing of where he was staying idk how the fuk u would get up that if u were stoned.

17. Fuck the munchies.

I always feel crappy afterwards.

Not to mention you sleep earlier in the day. and THEN when you wake up at 5 in the afternoon, you're tired as FCK!

18. You feel crappy afterwords? When my high is completely gone I just feel very relaxed, when I first started smoking I use to always fall asleep early but I learned to control that urge. :)

19. man when i go to bed i wake up feeling like my bodys been cleansed or some sht i feel this refreshing feeling that feels real nice.

20. [quote name='"Neonman Carpool"']I got fucked at a friend's house the other night and attempted stairs for the first time in that state -- got half-way up, put the iPod speaker down, put myself down, gave it to my friend who took it the rest of the way, then crawled the rest of the stars. Thank god I don't have to do this at home.[/quote]

That made me laugh just imagining that haha.