The thing about blunts

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Hiltoniano, Mar 1, 2010.

1. So I have figured out why blunts get you higher, imo compared to bowls n bongs. First of all your smoking more weed and inhaling air with it, but the real reason is that your smoking resin with the weed. When the smoke from the end of the blunt passes through, it coats all the unsmoken bud with res, each hit. So farthur down the blunt it is resin coated an you smoke it, getting verrryyy high :D
    :smoking:

2. Yep /thread

3. Yup. I was smoking a blunt that I rolled too tight, and it was only like 1/5 of the way into the blunt and I had to rip a nug out the mouth piece, and the resin was like syrup.

4. I hate when you have to bite the tip off and that chocolate syrup res covered blunt tip gets stuck to the back of you tooth and then your tongue touches it...makes me fuckin' gag.

5. damn, I've spent hours without sleep working on math formulas to figure out why blunts got me higher, your wisdom is amazing, how did you come to such a conclusion?

6. lol'd

7. We know about it, dw my man

8. Hahaha for real, :smoking:.

:wave:

9. Or because there's more weed in a blunt than 4 bowls. but sure.......

10. Pretty much how I see it too.

11. lol at this thread :laughing:

12. Me too!
    And lol @ OP!

13. Hey, guys, check it out - smoking more weed GETS YOU HIGHER!! Who would have thought?!?!

14. lol this would be news to the apprentice tokers forum, but props for figuring that shit out on yourself, another reason is nicotine and THC are delivered into your bloodstream at the same time which boosts and prolongs your high

15. lmao no need to be a dick we all figured this kinda shit out at one point or another and when we did we got as excited as the guy that started this thread did

16. Fuck yeah, when ever I think I figure something original/sweet out, I'm stoked :smoke::D:smoke:

17. And your also smoking nicotine, a whole nother drug.

18. I won't say it gets you higher than bongs or bowls, because a well broken in piece, will have plenty of resin that will do the same thing. And occasionally scrape it and mix with some kief for an interesting bowl.

19. The thing about blunts.............they can never get too big

haha:D that's what I was thinking have a goodnight y'all

I'm enjoying a beautiful most amazing sound ever

john butler trio guitar solo
    Its amazing man especially at the end