The theory of Mary Jane's (TRUE) Purpose

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Rastafari, May 13, 2010.

1. hahhaha

2. I believe your theory is wrong sir, because weed also makes us very hungry....

3. i always have to open my eyes lmao

4. ok I always have to open my eyes because im too dizzy I cant focus on it.. too dizzy and if I do it for lets say 2-3 mins when I open my eyes I get nausea and dizzyness for a good 5 min lolll so I dont know ?? may I be too high for this kind of thing guys? ahahha

5. so true i love doing that too

6. sounds like you got some daaank man.:smoke:

7. yea, thats just a heavy indica, i know exactly what your talking about and i love it

8. I came when i read this

9. I got this rollercoaster feeling you're talking about after toking thru a few bowls with my pals (bud supplied by a local grower who is a mutual friend). In retrospect, I was fairly new to smoking. We were going fast up my friends hill towards his house in his new Escalade (his rents have a big bank account, so his driveway is basically a street going up a gigantic hill). Man, we were listening to Damian Marley's Welcome to Jamrock tune and the bass was messing with me. Going up that hill made me feel like I was in a damn rocket ship.

10. I have felt that roller coaster feeling before. One time , i smoked , laid in bed and I felt this falling feeling. It was as if i was in an never ending , spiraling hole. It was beautiful.
    They have discovered that humans have cannabanoid receptors in their brains NATURALLY. Why would nature give us the lock and not the key?

11. Physics? All i got to do is mention... "THE MEASUREMENT PROBLEM"
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qL1OKrs-q4]YouTube - The Quantum Reality[/ame]
    Yessss I notice I no longer get this either... I mean I get like real strong GLIMPSES, but it was never as DMT-mindblowing like it was before =/
    maybe i just need a long t-break tho..

I agree completely
    That's the ego's defense... the herb lowers blood sugar... the ego runs off sguar

It's not just the dank you get, its all about the brain that you feed it to... the beautiful mind can extract the inspiration from the bud... the other mind just does it for "fun"

Yesssss bro that's how it feels... gravity doesnt exist and feeling is just COMPLETELY annihilateD... you are in hyper space and you can go ANYWHERE YOU WANT... the only limitation is YOUR imagination :hello:

12. Yeah, but unfortunately, I can't meditate and listen to MJ's message as much as I'd like to smoke it. I gotta actually do shit during the day.

That's why I smoke before bed, it's an incredible feeling huh? ;)

13. #93 farnam, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    It definitely depends on how you look at it, and how you smoke it. Even though it may not be as large as a factor as before you take a more serious psychedelic drug, your mind set before burning can still be a factor.

If you were just "chillin with the homies" and taking consecutive bong rips with the tv going on in the background talking about ordering pizza, well, you're going to have a chillin time. Which there is nothing wrong about.

But as we mentioned before, that intense feeling wears off after a while, I remember smoking with people for their first couple of times, and thinking that they looked like they were on mushrooms, as they told me, "DUDE, it's like I'm being inserted into an ocean of waterrr...."

This was a very interesting theory introduced by the OP, because I know I've recognized the fact that when i smoke by myself during the day, I don't feel alone, but instead more aware of my mind, thus more aware of myself than I've ever been. Almost as if I can sometimes hear my thoughts more clearly, I would almost go as far as hearing a conversation in my head, debating over numerous things. This process has allowed me to have more self confidence to my life, allowing me to go through my day, and shut down judgements I create into other people's heads.

I'm kind of word vomiting and bringing up multiple points in this point, but all in all, I can acknowledge this theory, and say that i've thought similar thoughts.

14. I absolutely love the effect where you close your eyes and after awhile you feel you're on a rollercoaster.. It makes me feel pretty dizzy at the time but it's a cool feeling.

15. This thread is retarded. That feeling sucks balls. Feels just like the "spins" when you're too drunk.

16. No one in any way has compared this to "the spins", that's a whole different feeling/sensation.

17. I just did. Feels like the same shit to me. Neither is particularly pleasant...

18. You've obviously never reached the place I'm talking about then bro...

19. It is what you make it

20. In my early stages of smoking, there was this one unforgettable and memorable trip I took. I was sitting in my friends house listening to "forever young" by youth group, closed my eyes and envisioned space. I was quickly traveling through space and all I could see was the black empty space and white stars filling it up and suddenly images of nature in the background. Quite indescribable with words. :smoke: It got so intense to the point where I had to step outside for some fresh air.