The Test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shade, Apr 25, 2009.

1. So back when I was pushing, my suppliers invited me and my partner over to chill while we waited for re-up. My suppliers have never met my partner in person before, and there was also a couple of other guys there waiting to pick some shit up too.

So my suppliers bust out some really nice exotics and their 2 foot glass jerome and baker as well as their keef box and said we all needed to pass the test. The test was as follows...

The bowl of the bong was filled about 3/4 the way with some nice exotic nugs, and the remaining 1/4 of the bowl was filled with nothing but keef. We had to, in one hit, cash the bowl and clear the bong in order to pass the test.

I went first, just because I REALLY wanted to... I mean shit, I was a little nervous about jp'in out in front of my people, but I was more excited about getting a bowl of chronic and keef all to myself :p

So I man-up, toke really hard at first to burn right through the keef and then gradually cache the rest of the bowl. The bong is THICK with some murky, yellow chronic smoke, but I've still got a good amount of lung capacity left. So I lift the bowl and start to clear... I nearly cleared it all in one hit, but it was just too much. I didn't pull away though, instead I exhaled quickly through my nose and then cleared the rest without breaking away from the bong.

I was straight... TOASTED after that though. I mean... DAMN. That was easily one of the best individual hits I ever took. Anyway, I didn't even break down into a coughing fit, so I was pretty proud of myself, and I passed the test.

My partner was next, and he managed to do basically the same as me, though he coughed for a brief while afterward.

The next guy up was one of the other guys there that I didn't know, and wasn't one of my suppliers. He was a pretty big guy, at least 6'5" or more and at least 250. He tried to imitate my approach, but when he lifted the bowl to clear the bong, it was like the dude just got shot in the chest. He fell back and dropped the bong (luckily we were sitting on the floor so it didn't drop far, and didn't break, but it spilled everywhere). His face turned BRIGHT red and he was totally hacking up a lung for a good 15 minutes straight. It was pretty bad.

He coughed so hard that he had to leave the apartment and go downstairs to puke. We went out for a cig after cleaning everything up and dude was sitting on the curb with his hands in his head, still coughing. Lols... It was pretty damn funny.

Anyway, I suggest taking part in "The Test" at least once every now and then... if only to just get totally ripped off of one hit.

2. I wish i could take a test right now:smoke:.
    Sounds like fun, so everyone cleared the bowl in one hit?

3. Nah, the dude who lost it didn't clear the bowl. It wasn't like a monster bowl or anything, decent sized, but nothing spectacular.