The term nigga

Discussion in 'General' started by GanjFarmer', Aug 19, 2013.

1. Idgaf if you Asian Mexican Hispanic... f%$# you're ethnicity.

I don't ever say it and I'm black. Anyone who would hang out with me would say "is it cool if I say my nigga -------

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

"That don't mean shit to me. Fuck your ethnicity, nigga"

3. Ey nigga, didn't that nigga jayho make a thread about nigga this nigga that? That thread was like 20 pages worth of nigga shit and how white niggas can't be calling other niggas...niggas. That's some niggatron shit if you ask me.

I'm outtie 5000 my niggas!

4. well i could tell you but you're banned now so obviously not being racist wasn't the rule you should of been worrying about.

5. I'm a sand nigga so it's all good

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. i agree, some things shouldn't be said in front of certain people

7. I have participated in so many threads like this, I will keep it brief though.

You give a word power by saying people shouldn't say it because it's bad. Now people want faggot to be one of those words and I just think if we keep adding words to this collection of "bad words." That we give racists, and haters ammo to hurt people. It's all about the intent anyways and there were so many words that have meant horrible things that we use today like it's nothing.

Anyone care to look into what hooligan used to mean? It's definitely changed in meaning and so can everything else if you let it. Inversely words that were harmless now mean bad things. People need to get thicker skin about words and one way to do it is to change the intent of words.

Nigger is a word that no longer has quite the punch it used to but there are still plenty of people who use it to hurt others. It's not cool. Just remember the history of the word before you go spouting it willy nilly. I say don't use it to hate people I think the usage of "nigga" to describe your friends and kinsfolk is harmless. Use words that you are comfortable with, and if you use it to hate on people you will get what's coming to you.