The term "busting my ass" is thrown around way too loosely

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jiggernex, May 17, 2012.

1. no, I don't 'feel you on this'. Just because someone isn't in a working position where they have to actively try not to get killed does NOT mean they don't work hard or 'bust their ass' My back is bent most of the time i'm at work, and I'm not a fucking prostitute. Also how do you KNOW how hard it is to be a mailman? That's right, you don't. p.s. i'm not a mailman, either.

• Like Like x 1
  2. People with some of those jobs, like cashiers, aren't busting their asses so much as they are turning their brains to mush. Which is alot harder on you imo. It's a labor that has a negative effect on the mind and the soul.

3. Many people will complain no matter what job they have, and I admit that includes me.

4. dude, your breaking my balls

5. dude... can I say I just my ass at work? please.... i know this thread is ancient... but this happened while I was driving a forklift

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I bust my ass at work everyday...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. You’ve got that right @Free Hat

To the point of ridiculous. Anyone thinking that folks don’t bust their ass anymore doesn’t know me... and you lol

J

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ouch! Jesus. I have to ask, I apologize if you are uncomfy with that but I am too curious. How in the hell did that happen.

9. Also. I too bust my ass everyday at work. People may sit around thinking how easy the job does not know shit. I lift 40 to 80 pounds everyday I work, by myself too I might add and to top it off. I have to deal with rude, ignorant and arrogant customers.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #50 HIGHliketheSKY, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    You busted your ass to resurrect this thread:laughing: @mistydb123