The Tea

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PizzaAndPasta, Dec 6, 2019.

?

Is this true?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. So, this impeachment thing is kinda juicy. ☕️

From what I’ve gathered, this basically the tea..

The United States is the GOAT on the world stage, Jordan in game 6 type stuff. And, we have shooters on go ALL over the world for anybody that want these problems. ‍♀️

So this where Ukraine comes in (center of this impeachment drama). Ukraine is the homies. They gone ride for us.

Why? Because we look out for them by sending military aid to ensure that countries like Russia (who’s the opps) can’t mess with them.

Now speaking of Russia... they’re the wanna be United States. Our biggest hater for decades! Snakes in the grass. THEY ARE THE OPPS!

Pay attention now cause this the tea!

In the 2016 election, when Trump was running for president he reached out to Russia (the damn opps) to get them to interfere with the election. BOOM - Hilary Clinton email scandal!

And NOW, he’s trying to do the same thing this go round. But instead of undercutting Clinton, he tried it with our boy Joe!

Trump hops on the phone, calls Ukraine (the homies) and basically says, “if you want us to keep looking out for you (making sure Russia don’t get on y’all head), I need you to find me some dirt on Joe cause I’m tryna keep this seat in 2020 fam.”

So basically, our president used his political power for PERSONAL reasons.

That ain’t how it’s supposed to go down. EVER. ‍♀️

The president is supposed to be FOR THE PEOPLE, not himself.

It’s a problem because now the United States out here looking like some frauds to the ones that have our back. Like some two faced chickenheads! ‍♀️

AND we’re letting the opps (Russia) feel like they got some rank out here! Like they really can run with us.

The president of the United States is set tripping. He’s violating the code. Bringing our biggest hater into family business.

And that’s why they’re trying to impeach him. Trump ain’t loyal.

2. I want some of what your smoking. You’re living in another world. The democrats already wasted millions of dollars trying to prove Trump and Russia meddled in the election. Shit, they even paid to have a fake dossier made which was the basis of the whole investigation. A fricken paid for by Democrats fake!!

And now they’re trying with Ukraine, and again, there was no quid pro quo, unless you believe someone who heard it from a friend who heard it through the grapevine. Lol. Democrats, wasting money trying to unseat the man that caught their hands in the cookie jar.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Hey Bro, I am smoking Jack Herer, supposedly.

So I take it that you don't find this article I found on Facebook accurate? [ I didn't write it ] I was just trying to find out if what I posted - holds any merit. I will admit, I am not following the politics enough to fact check what I posted so I wanted to see what other people thought of it.

I am not sure what exactly the quid pro quo means but I have heard Prez mention it on a news appearance.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat but rather an Independent. So I am not on either side but rather a whole different party.

I have nothing against our President and I feel for him during these rough times as a leader. But the things that I am seeing and hearing are kind of tough allegations to undertake. But some of the things are just silly mistakes, like G7 Summit at Trump National Doral which even his own party was like "nah, bro!".

And another silly thing is the President's travel cost is $300 Million dollars but an argument is that it is costing the Americans money for the impeachment process. He doesn't have to take all of the trips that he does but it happens.

The government is doing their job of checks and balances by reviewing any evidence that has been found of wrong doing. If the President didn't do anything wrong, the process will be good because he will be cleared of any wrong doing. I don't think it is costing more than his travel for the impeachment process because those involved are getting paid to simply do their jobs. I found this article:

There’s no evidence impeachment has cost $40 million

"Tax policy experts told us they aren’t sure how much the impeachment inquiry has cost since Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced it Sept. 24.

"I can’t think of anyone who’s tried to calculate this cost," said Matt Gardner, a senior fellow at the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, in an email.

We asked the House Intelligence Committee, which is leading the investigation, for an estimate of how much it has spent on the impeachment inquiry. We did not hear back.

One potential way to determine the approximate cost of the impeachment inquiry would be to add up the salaries of staffers on the relevant committees.

According to LegiStorm, a congressional research website, salary expenditures for staffers on the Intelligence Committee totaled $2.4 million as of June. In 2018, salaries surpassed $5 million.

If you factor in staff salaries for the Judiciary Committee, which will weigh in on the Intelligence Committee’s investigation in the House, the total comes to around $5.7 million as of June. But that number still doesn’t tell us a lot about the cost of the inquiry."

Fun Stats:

Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago: 97

Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (25 so far): *~$49,344,000

Days Trump has spent at Bedminster: 75

Cost of flights to Bedminster (23 so far): *~$18,375,500

Trump has visited his clubs once every this many days since his inauguration: 4.6

Projected visits to golf clubs in four years: 314

Projected visits in eight years: 628

Total times Obama played golf during his eight year Presidency: 306

Trump Golf Count

So I think it is just silly things that he is doing that is what making people not like him. Everyone seems to have their reasoning why they like him or don't. I am independent, or neutral, so I don't really have a purpose other than to review both the democrats side and the republicans side. Right now, the Republican side is undertaking the most horrible thing a President can face. I feel sorry for Trump but at the same time, everyone is responsible for their own actions and certain things cannot be done under public scrutiny which a seasoned businessman like himself should know.

Quid Pro Quo is a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something. Now during this search I did find an article about how this whole quid pro quo call never happened? So now I am reading that.... [Here's the Proof that Trump's "No Quid Pro Quo" Call Never Happened]
    and another
    [Trump’s other “quid pro quo” is Washington’s biggest open secret]

So after seeing all of this stuff it just seems to me as a citizen that there is some heavy allegations and the DEM government is acting in accordance by initiating the proceedings. I mean if we are getting the news from a place like the washington post or a similar media outlet, why would the Republicans spend waste their time going against what is evidence? That makes me feel like they are just standing behind their leader to protect their party. Which in turn, is wasting the American's money. Unless it is fake news of course, in which case where do we go for accurate information?
    [https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b8a25c-1815-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html]

I want to thank you for replying to my initial post as I have probably spent the last hour researching about the process and what he actually did.

Attached Files:

4. Wow.
    They really do exist.

5. This impeachment attempt started years ago. Pelosi protested yesterday when someone said she was rushing it and she said they've been "working on impeachment for two and a half years" which is what the rest of us have been saying. They started the impeachment process before Trump's inauguration, they've just been looking for an excuse and are using Ukraine because they've given up on finding a good reason, they must impeach now so they will still have time to campaign for their own reelections before Nov 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Instead of labeling the US as like "two faced chickenheads" I would have gone with "two faced crackheads".

Apart from that you're good.

7. If he is innocent why does he fight so hard to keep things from being published in full? Like his taxes. Only people with shit to hide do that. If he is truly innocent, he would stop fighting this tooth and nail and say. "Okay. Do your worst to me, I know I am innocent and it will be proven." Only guilty men cry the loudest like a spanked child when they are being investigated because they have everything to lose.

8. lololololololololol

9. You should be more interested in the tax returns of the members of Congress that have become millionaires while having been in politics for over 30 years, than a man that has only been president for 3 years and donated his salary to various important charities. Only then will things change

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. And I fully agree with you. I believe they too, on both sides Republican and Democrat should publish their taxes for all to see. Along with other things like those who've donated to their office, I am talking about big issue stuff here. When these CONgress men and women were on about a certain issue all to suddenly backtrack their stance.

• Like Like x 1
  11. They lecture us about income inequality, and the top 1%. It’s aggravating

12. Trump would be an idiot to give his enemies everything they ask for. He did that in the Mueller investigation and they proved they're not looking for the truth. They will twist words and ascribe dark motives to innocent endeavors wherever they can. They don't want truth, they want him eliminated.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. I would put I huge ass caveat up front that you did not write that. No way would I want someone reading that and thinking I was the author.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Presumption of innocence is an international human right...not simply random words bundled together

Sent from a see through door in another dimension

15. If you believe everything you read without looking for counter information, you’re gonna carry that weight.

16. You took the facts and distorted them
    I love how they say joe is his rival
    He hasn’t even won the primaries yet

17. I'm partial to a cup of tea at night but my tipple of choice in the morning has to be coffee.