The Tea Pot Party

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by stoned4sure003, Dec 12, 2010.

1. It seems that Willie Nelson is working with NORML to spread the word around about meetings taking place go to NORML's website for more info.

2. The meeting is on the 15th thats like 3 days away. gggrrr

3. The meeting planned to be around my town only has me and one other person interested so far. It seems many of the meetups are suffering from the same thing. Perhaps scheduling a meetup with more people coming to one location would have been a better idea than having them be so spread out?

Whatever though, I just want to discuss this and figure out how I can help getting more active in helping get this party off the ground. I would love to see this become something significant.

4. yea! I checked it out mine has 5 people interested 6 including me and thats in philly! I was thinking the ones in cities would be bigger =/

5. Minor steps now, willl hopefully lead to large steps in 2012.

6. Don't worry about there only being 2 or 3 people interested in going to the meeting. Just GO! It has to start somewhere. Wouldn't you like to be one who could say it began with you? :hello:

7. I have class on the 15th >=(

exams at that! not good timing

8. Do you go to night school? Jst about every meeting I have looked up is at 7pm.

9. I'm afraid that the weather is going to cause a lot of meetings to be cancelled. We're expecting a lot of freezing rain and some snow beginning tomorrow around noon, and it's not supposed to stop til Friday. :mad: