The T-break thread

Discussion in 'General' started by bLazeNgLaze, Apr 1, 2014.

1. #1 bLazeNgLaze, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Are you on, thinking about going on, or about to finish a t-break? Bitch about it here!

I am currently in day 2 of my week long t-break. It absolutely fucking blows. My tolerance wasn't too out of control to begin with, but I am trying to prove to myself that I can quit if I ever need to. So far the t-break has been ok. I'm not getting sick or anything like that. I am, however, starting to feel my stress and depression come back hardcore. Those are the main 2 reasons I smoke and I am proud of myself for battling them and trying not to smoke. It's going to be a long week though...

2. #2 JimmyTbag, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Also on day 2, I was gonna do it till 420 but I just got invited to my mates this weekend for a smoke sesh so that won't happen

I'm also in the depression boat, it sucks thinking you rely on a substance for happiness, but that's how it is for me at the minute to a certain extent
    Sent

3. im on t break until july :(

4. I know right? I have a few people wanting to smoke this week, but it sucks telling them no. It really does suck thinking you rely on a substance. This is the exact reason I am trying a week long break just to show myself I don't NEED it. Plus I have been trying to get into running to get into better shape and smoking 3+ times per day isn't helping that cause.

Good luck with your break bro, hope it works out for you.

5. Cheers pal, you too

Sent

6. I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm thinking about taking a long t break but every t break my depression and anxiety shoots through the roof. And yeah I feel that I shouldn't need a substance to determine my happiness

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'm on a long one...next Sunday will be 4 weeks. I just don't wanna spend any money on it and my homegrown won't be done till end of may/beginning of june. I'm passed all the irritability and "withdrawal symptoms" but I still wanna smoke everyday...Prolly gonna get a little bit for 4/20 though.

8. Clean since Sunday. Though I hadn't smoked for a week before that too. Can't touch it til I do the drug screening for this job, which will hopefully be next thursday. Though it might not be until early May... As soon as I know the date I'm ordering an MFLB and getting my first bag in weeks, and getting higher than I've ever been when it's over.

9. had a really good day today, first time in a while that i didn't think 'i wish i could smoke a doob' while on a t break. there is hope for all you depressed folk. make sure you're getting your omega fish oils and plenty of vitamin D from the sunshine :) y'all enjoy your day and remember you can always make it through

10. Yeah, I might actually blaze tonight. My TA helped me study for a test and I got a good grade. I am buying that motherfucker a beer. If things are chill, we will probably smoke a joint too. But I KNOW I can do fine without weed now. I actually have been doing ok today and yesterday. I am working out and pretty much quit giving this bitch that is fucking with my head, the attention she likes. Aww what happened bitch? I finished my paper first and didn't let you copy? I left her sitting at the table by herself while I walked out to Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi. Life's a bitch when you're a bitch, bitch. Anyways, I held my head pretty high today when walking around. I am slowly gaining my confidence back. I won't feel compelled to smoke tonight, but if we step out side for a cig, I am blazing.

Shit happens I guess...

Stand tall guys, things can get better.

11. Haha, damn bro looks like we are both doing better. Nice! I haven't been craving weed as much, but it does cross my mind occasionally. But it is nothing more than, "Damn, wish I could smoke a J right now.", then I remind myself what I am trying to accomplish and just do it.
    Congrats man, I'll post if I break my T-break tonight, like I mentioned in my last post :p.

12. Doesn't look like I will be smoking tonight. Oh well, the t-break continues. Not a huge deal.

13. Been considering and probably putting off having a T break for quite a while now lol..been a couple of years at least since I took a break from smoking,
    Starting a new job Monday so I think now would be the perfect time, but there is like a constant supply of weed around me :/
    Arh I dunno lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. op day 2 and 3 are the worst days man. after a week you kinda stop thinking about it. well not really, but you know what i mean

15. I agree, I have a toooon as well. It makes it all the harder when it is just sitting there. I have a joint I rolled on Sunday night just sitting in a pill bottle waiting to be smoked. I also still have half an O just sitting in a jar calling my name. But thus far I am doing good.

@[member="IDopeBeats"], yeah man, today is day 4 and I have to say it is getting a lot easier. But of course, Mary Jane is still on my mind a lot :p.

16. On a 5 day break. Ain't shit I know but I've been planning it for literally 6 months. Decided I was gonna blaze today after the BULLSHIT I'd have to do at work the next couple days. Turns out I'm almost done with that shit today. So my wake n bake for Saturday morning that I have planned in detail is back on. (It looks like)

Feels good man

'Too blessed to be stressed'

17. this is my first post from a 1 year tolerance break. My mind was fucked. It was surreal.

18. Been on one for three months now. Main connect stopped but I could probably get if I tried.

19. shit, oughta rename this the scary story thread

20. Bout to be the 8th month of my t break lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum