The sword!!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MayorMcStoned, Dec 11, 2012.

1. i'm sitting in my living room and smoking a joint. i forgot how good this album was.

:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9fWJa0gyA]The Sword Age Of Winters Full Album - YouTube[/ame]

2. Fuck yeah man I love all their albums!

3. Hell yes. Every album of their's is epic. Although Gods of the Earth is my least favorite. I don't like the trashy fast stuff they do. Just the grooooooves.

4. I only can dig those first two albums, but they were pretty good. They were my entry point into doom.

5. i enjoy all of their albums, it just depends on my mood. Gods of the Earth is pretty great for skating and snowboarding.

Metal just makes me a stoked dude.

6. There First two albums seem like much more metal albums, Warp Riders and Apocryphon seem to have a more classic rock sound IMO.

7. I was introduced to them at a live show in Austin...fucking loved them, something magical about being made a fan via live performance.

8. Yeah they are a really awesome live band.

9. I want to see em live so bad.

That show would be epic. Maybe someday...

10. Yeah, I'm guessing they are solid live. The live bonus tracks on the new album sound pretty tight.