the surveilance of the world is beginning

Discussion in 'General' started by pavlakos, Jul 3, 2008.

1. The time has come....
    [​IMG]

2. you guys always talking about revolution and NWO remind me of the guy at the beginning of this vid, the pilgrim saying, "to kill and infidel is not murder, it is the pathway to heaven".

oops edit forgot vid:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dk3EArNEv6g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dk3EArNEv6g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. Revolution ftl. You all are spoiled beyond belief. We have a fantastic system in the Western world, one with a hell of a lot of freedom (not total freedom, but a lot), a due process (usually), and a chance to make something of yourself no matter who you are (usually). It isn't perfect, but it's very, very good. We should work for change. But we can do that without revolution, without wild conspiracy propaganda, without the blatant exaggerations, mistruths, and distortions. I'm glad you all care about making the world better. But stop acting like we're living in a violent police state. We have it pretty damn good.

4. you speak the fucking truth my man, the truth

5. YO WHERE CAN I BUY ONE OF THEM? for real??? I want to buy that right now with over night shipping.

And to the person saying that revolution FTL, you've lost it. You hear this bullshit they be talking everyday they like some professional liers, all of them the media, congress, senete, almost our entier government is corrupted by fascism.

6. Why is Sweden doing this? When was their last threat against national security?

7. Well put man!

But if we dont start doing something to stop the growth of government in this country we will not be long for the same situation. Thank god the supreme courts decision on the second amendment, that is what keeps us free.

We are becoming a nation of people expecting government to solve all of our problems and to make life fair for all through entitlement programs. As we do this we become more and more dependent on "big brother". The politicians are like a lazy parent that bribes their children with chocolate to shut them up and stay in check, they figure out eventually that we have the attention span of a fly on crack, and all they have to do is throw a few bucks our way (stimulus package), a little welfare and food stamps instead of helping a person become self sufficient. As a result we are fast becoming a fat, lazy, dependent, overindulged society.

Before you know it its too late.

8. Its got nothing to do with national security. Its like the signs by the cameras in stores that says "camera in operation for customer safety" or what ever, we all know thats not the reason.

Its big brother keeping an eye on all its children making sure they behave.

9. Because your hand guns and rifles are going to be SO effective against fully armed and armored troops wielding M16's, apache helicopters, and tanks. :rolleyes:

Note: I am NOT against the supreme courts decision. However, to believe that any militia would have a chance against the ridiculously well armed, superbly trained American military is delusional.

10. Im pretty sure a damn lot of redcoats said the same thing about America, during our Revolution. Gee, look what happened there. Ill have to check my history books on this one..wait the farmboy militia kicked their asses back across the pond.

We can always do it again.

11. Still,...I'll take one of those Guy Fawkes mask please.

12. Unless of course the militia is Iraqi.

13. Better than laying down and submitting yourself. Oh and except for the helicopters and tanks, i'm pretty sure i could get or improvise any weapon of my choosing. You no why? Because i live in a free society.

Hell i allready got 3 AR15s in different configurations and 2 ak47's. Any moron with a computer and a few hundred dollars can make grenades and launchers, land mines, what have you.

The government would never use nukes or even the big non-nukes, to much destruction to their infrastructure. No it would be tough but it could be done, you aint gotta win just inflict the proper amount of damage in strategic areas. Plus a lot of soldiers are not going to fire upon civilians and fellow Americans. Never say never, besides as long as theres a chance, it keeps them at bay.

As for militias, look at Iraq, kept our troops pretty busy with those pesky little guns and home made IED'S.

14. im pretty sure we arent as free as they want us to think. and im pretty sure that not EVERYBODY can become SOMEBODY, at least it seems that way to me.. i think that if the government wants something to happen, it will happen, if they dont - they will make sure it doesnt.
    oh, and something quite freaky, just food for thought. thing is, when im baked i always "figure out conspiracies" and all that. like hyde from that 70s show haha "they have a car that runs on water man, they have a car that runs on water..." lol but yeah, but heres waht im trying to say. does anybody know hwo created grasscity? did anybody notice that even if a person is banned, his or her posts still remain on the forums? and you cant (i think, not sure) delete your account? well, perhaps grasscity is just another way for our dear government to keep an eye on us stoners. just a thought.

sorry if the above didnt make sense, im really quite baked

15. Optimism: 10/10 :D

16. Are you fuckin SERIOUS???? Dude... Our military (at BEST) is only 2,000,000 strong. That's all 4 branches combined. If all the gangs in this country united (hell, if even HALF of them did), they could easily overthrow the gov't.

Guerilla warfare (now known as "terrorism") is the one form of warfare that our military CANNOT beat. Perfect example of this is IRAQ.

QFT! Not to mention that Iraq is currently kickin the shit outta our military. And these are poorly trained militants with shitty weaponry.

17. lol

uhm the days of the musket have passed and even the American revolutionary army was more organized and better trained than a reactive civilian militia would be.

as for the Iraqis "kicking our ass" I would beg to differ. The occasional car bomb that kills a couple American soldiers every month is not anything near ass kicking. Do those Iraqis have any power? No. Has the US left the country yet? No. Have they been able to accomplish anything? Not really, besides make the "war" seem like a lost cause. But most intelligent people knew it was before it even started.