The Strangest Place Your Dick Has Ever Been

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Finger My Urethra, Dec 30, 2012.

1. a freshly prepared tub of tuna for subway sandwiches, added some extra sauce to it lol

2. In middle school the trumpet I used in band just to see if it would work at all, think I might have got the idea from American Pie. Did not work in case you are wondering. Little later on between two mattresses, does work better so you know. Guess that's not too weird.

3. [quote name='"Omega369"']Toaster slit, it was like fucking the allspark[/quote]

That's a golden quote I thought all y'all were weird...till I remember the stuffed elephant I had...I didn't rip it myself the tear just happened and I thought "maybe ill loosen it up a little ya never know..."

4. This is what I said earlier haha. Great minds think alike

5. in one of spongebobs holes.

6. You Motherfucker..

7. in my ex bosses mouth

8. Was that apart of your severance package or was it a bonus? :ey:

9. in between couch cushions when I was like 14 probably. Pretty sick way to mastabate

10. [quote name='"PrinceOfTheCity"']in between couch cushions when I was like 14 probably. Pretty sick way to mastabate[/quote]

This is my wierdest spot too

11. As an employee you wanked into subways tuna box?

.... dude.... wtf

12. #112 davidtokehead, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    ^i was 16 and horny as a mofo at the time was gonna be my last day there and was closing shop lol i feel for who ever ate that lmfao

13. ^ david y our sick

Inside a vaccum cleaner!!
    Had tI make it bigger somehow

14. #114 hundredgrand, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    this guy is one sick mofo with no regards for anyone :D

15. :eek: "BOO" THIS MAN!!!
    tuna and MANglaze thats fucking foul!

16. Vacuum cleaner: the poor man's penis pump/cock sucker :laughing:

17. Inside a massive mushroom.

Carved a tunnel and went to town LMFAO

18. +rep Mate the very thought entered my mind JUST before landing on this page.

SO IT SHALL BE WRITTEN

19. Still pissed off about the tuna.....

20. Never trust mayonaise