Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Strain Name Game:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Danceswithjuub, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Not really a new smoker but I like to hear the strain names some of the apprentice tokers are coming across....

(in your reply posts, use numbers to lead your answers for easy reading please! :hello:)

1. Name your favorite strain name, not based on its effects- Your favorite based solely on the name of the strain.

2. NOW list your favorite strain because of it's effects.

3. What color was the strain in question 2?

4. How was the smell?

5. What is your favorite part about it?

6. Was it medicinal or street?

7. If there was a known, MOST POTENT strain on the planet, and you were assigned to give it a name, ( AS IF YOU WERE ADAM HIMSELF AND GOD WAS ASKING YOU TO NAME THE SPECIES) what would the perfect strain be called?

I do not listen to strain names because they usually do not seem too different to me.
    However, I really like the names Northern Lights, Spacecase, and Third Eye.