the story of my 4 plants.

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by minimum payne, May 10, 2004.

1. two pics left of my serie of pics on my plants.

the other 2 plants have been put outside, i was schecking on them a week ago, theyr not flowering , because of the short night there is here, ill probably go get them after summer, let them veg in the free and do the closet trick to flower them too.

Attached Files:

2. i guess the reason for both plants to turn hermie is that first off the plants are old now, 6 months to be exact.

and theyr vegstate was horribly hard and ive been treating them badly up until just 1 month ago , when i started flowering them by putting them in the closet.
    but for plants on a low budget, well what can i say, havent spent more than some on a small bag of flowerdirt. and some pots. but as i have flowers of different types just to help camoflaging the smell of pot flowering its all just for fun and smoke, im pretty happy with them, gonna kill 1 of them this weekend i think, unless they grow really much by then, in wich case ill be like ,"just 1 more day.."

Attached Files:

3. well, summer has gone , i killed my plants when they had flowered 2 months, it was a really difficult time to get the plants from the closet and to the window and back every day at 9 pm and am, but-

IT worked!!
    I killed the plants by letting them dry out with the last day on root in the closet, then kut the and hanged them up upside down in the closet.
    the plants were dried 8 days in the closet, then finecut- put in a airthight container and i left on my holiday. it was about 20 g.

i smoked the weed with friends, they all enjoyed it greatly and were impressed when i told em it was a windowgrow- several of my friends now are making homegrow kits to start theyr own pot plants, with my inspiration to help them.

so big thx to you guys for helping me grow that crop, my next thing will probably be a small growbox with airpurifyingsystem and a 400 watt hps light.

Attached Files: