the story of how i got my weed stolen

Discussion in 'General' started by mememantis, Apr 23, 2011.

1. well i am a person, a person who got a gram of great dank stolen. this is my story and i want grasscity to try and help me find out who stole my weed. im going to explain the 3 people involved first(excluding me).
    Person 1: does weed alot a really good friend and can hook me up
    Person 2: never does weed and is a little puss
    Person 3: the person who rips people off and only cares about money. makes huge deals of a pound+

My Story: I gave my weed to person 1(who we will now call 1) to sell to his friend for 40$ and keep a little for me and him(it was a fat gram near 2 grams, im generous). 1 was hanging at his chillspot when he was going to get searched person 2(who i know kind of) was handed my weed and 1 said "ima get this back from you later today." then 1 took 2's ipod to make sure he had collateral. well somewhere after 1 got searched he went back to 2 to get back the weed. 2 said that he didnt have it and he swears he gave it to 3. 3 swore to the bible and he said that some spanish kid and his friends jacked it from 2. however 3's friend says that 3 gave it to the spanish kid to get back later. i talked to 3 and he said he wouldnt steal(i think stealing weeds an asshole move anyways.) and said if he did ever it wouldnt be for a gram of dank. however shortly after i told him he could have ditched it or sold it(this is before 3's friend ratted him out.) and he said he wouldnt waste weed(pointing to him lying earlier) now we are at the point where i got a search of everyone involved (with me and mmy homeboys.) the weed was not found. 3 told me and my friends the kid he saw steal from 2 had a certain description(he explained all he was wearing.) there was a big rally at our school and we coulkdnt find the kid 3 described.
    now im left with no weed(well i have some but i want to get back at the stealer. however i am running down to a half ounce and if my grow doesnt turn out im screwed) so in the end who do you think did it? and if you dont have a person who did it then who do you think is to blame(i can be blamed aswell). now i know that it is possible that 1 did it but i highly doubt it, i know 100% that he gave it to 2 but i dont know what happened once 2 got it so unless 2 gave it to someone for free then i doubt 2 has it. and 3 said if we dont find who did it(im chill with 3, however hes the prime suspect) that he would get me 2 grams of dank by friday(4/29). so in the end im left with an open hole and i want to solve this and get my weed if at all possible. this also happened on 4/20 which pissed me off so i couldnt smoke that dank and had to resort to spending my cash to buy a half ounce for a hundred. bumfest. well im going to see if i have another juicy and roll me a fat Blunt. happy tokin :smoke:

2. What does it matter?
    You have collateral from 2
    You have a promise of 2 Gs from 3.

Although 3 likely took it.

Are you not ripping off the other 15 -16 year olds your selling to?
    half O for a hundred can nt be very good herb, then re-selling for $40 a fat G. Come on. :confused: :smoke:

3. 1 gave the colateral back to 2, dont know why. and i have good connections to get mids for 100 a O. but its just the fact that someone would steal my weed i had for 420. and a g of mids sell for around 20-25 here so giving this kid 1.8 grams of dank for 40 was pretty generous i think.

4. No, they don't. Idc where you are.

And dank doesn't go over $20 a g really anywhere unless your stupid enough to pay over that.

5. go to 1 and say you want your weed. you know he fucked up with the collateral so tell him you want the weed or the collateral, and that you dont care that he hasnt got either, you want one of them. HE then has to do the same thing to 2, 2 to 3... take no bullshit.

6. Yeah dude, act like a boss. Demand either the ipod or the pot from 1, then let 1 take it from there. It's his problem now.

If 2 wants his iPod back he'll talk to you.

7. Well a gram of dro here goes for 20, and this stuff was way better then dro. so idk where your buying but higher quality stuff here is expensive

8. Person 1's fault. You gave it to him and he let it slip away.

9. #9 Ska, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    We have two types. Middies and Headies (Fire), that's it. Dro is recognized around here as short for hydroponic growing, not quality. Now legit strain names may go for a little more, but you don't really see them too often.

I'm just surprised because people on here usually say my area has the highest prices anywhere... headies are 20/g 60/eigth 110/quarter 200/half 400/o

10. by now, it's probably all smoked and all gone. Take collateral from 3 to guarantee you are going to get the 2 grams by friday.

11. So where you're at I could sell hydroponically grown schwag for $20/g?

12. well its the slang name for good kush. just as kronik here is also slang for good dank. the dro doesnt have to be grown hydroponically but who i buy it from it is.

13. Does anybody else feel like half of the world doesn't understand marijuana terms?

14. nice stack

15. so you gave your weed to your friend who gave it to someone else who said that they gave it to their friend but that friend said that he got robbed but your friend's friend's friend's friend said that that that your friend's friend's friend gave it to a spanish kid but you cant find the spanish kid? i bet they just smoked it all

16. [​IMG]

17. It seems like americans know so much about weed and all its different strains etc, whereas in the uk its just like weed is weed is weed. People will come up with some bullshit name but its just all exactly the same, and theres never any consistency if you do find good weed cos the names wrong 99% of the time so your never gunna find that same one again anyways.