the story about my life and pandora's box

Discussion in 'General' started by Caffeine Chris, May 27, 2010.

1. This might be a bit pointless but I felt I should post this..

I first stumbled upon Grasscity a very long time ago when I googled a question about a drug I was doing. I didn't think anything of it...then over time I noticed I kept getting directed to this "grasscity" and it was always "pandora's box" (this is when other drug talk was allowed) I did NOT smoke weed at the time NOR was I even slightly interested in trying it. (I always had friends try so hard to get me to smoke and I wouldnt).. I didn't give a shit about the legalization of marijuana, I did other drugs but was never interested in marijuana. So I always read through the box, page by page, hour by hour, then eventually I stumbled into other parts of the site. Eventually I learned so much about marijuana that I started smoking it and fell in love with this herb.

Sadly.. now the Box has changed and you can no longer discuss other drugs, although I am sad to see it happen like that. I am very grateful that at one point it was allowed and that because of that reason alone I now smoke weed daily, and I now see this herb in a whole new perspective. If pandora's box NEVER ALLOWED the discussion of other drugs i probably never would have learned so much about a plant that I had no interest in, and I would have missed out on some of the best times of my life.

I just wanted to share my story and just re-visit how I got where I am now with this amazing plant..Thank you. :)

-Chris

2. I think this calls for me to take a few bong rips. To pay my thanks. :D

BRB :smoking:

3. I hear ya, man.

So they DID change the rules.

I don't know. I mean, I know I'm gonna get ripped for saying this, but I'm kinda glad they changed.

I had A LOT of problems with hard drugs, and seeing the posts under NEW POSTS could of made me relapse, considering I found myself wandering in there a few times...

Luckily I just got the hell out of there.

But who am I to say? No offense to anyone.

4. Dang man I hear ya...theres definitely pro's and con's about it..and hopefully this wont turn into a big debate, whats done is done...now all everyone can do is just move forward..im glad i got to take a small part of something future blades will have never had a chance to do..and its just weird how looking up hard drugs then opened me up to try this amazing herb...which smoking this herb helped me not care so much about having that than having weed..which is better for me too =P

idk if that made any sense, im completely stoned:smoking:

5. Nah, you're good, man.

I'm glad you found weed, however, because of the box though. That's good shit.