the start of an awesome trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nushaganazad, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Blades,
    This trip to florida has been awesome so far. Today my mom takes me and my gf out to lunch after me and her had our lest sesh together before i left. Well while were eating my mom pulls out a plain ticket for stacy's flight home since me and my mom were giong to drive down and then she was gonna fly back so i could have my car. So now i know stacy gets to come with me which was awesome.
    Its quite a long drive from cinci to florida so we kept going...and going....and going....and going...and about 1 45 tonight we got through atlanta and right now im sitting in my hotel room about 15 mins south of altanta with my gf laying by my side HIGH as fuck and having a great vaca......wow i can tell florida is going to be awesome.

2. enjoy yourself remember to use a condom. who knows waht dank herb makes you guys do wink wink.

yn78

3. Right on, i've always loved the road trips with the hotel stops and smoking lots along with some whip its. Enjoy the rest of the vacation.

4. lol, im not about to have sex withher with my mm in the room next door lol....no way i could even get it up knowing she was in there lol.

but yea this trip is going to be awesome.....but im off to bed i gotta get up in less than 4 hours to finish the drive....PEACE!

5. [quote name='nushaganazad']lol, im not about to have sex withher with my mm in the room next door lol....no way i could even get it up knowing she was in there lol.

QUOTE]

i guess i lied lol

6. Damn almost an hour between posts. If that beats my record for masturbation, I don't think I'll be very impressive when it comes to the real thing.

7. haha....we werent done my mom came in the room and we had to end it short lol....

BUT now were in orlando finally....move into my apartment sunday...staying in a hotel tonight...this trip rocks