Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

||The Stages of Being a Stoner|| *compilation*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Philosopher4420, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Well when I am inebriated and stoned i seem to take a skeptical interest at nature and my world around me. I feel inspired and compelled by my own desires to assess the whole entire situation of my inebriation... I am really high and I feel like making my body more healthy by excersizing. When you excersize when you are high, you ingrain your bodys movements into your subconscience so you dont have to think about what you are doing when our high, you already know how to act when you are high,

I want to know what makes me feel diffrent when I am high?
    My world around me is suddenly not drum and boring but exciting and free to explore to my hearts content. On a sunny day it is perfect to go outside and just ponder life, smoke 2 joints in the morning, smoke two joints at night!

The music is turned down in my life and I find peace. I cannot panic, I am way too comfortable. I feel hungry.
    Life isnt hard right now but it might be later, o well.:D

Being high is alot of things rolled into one consecutive experience, from one stage to another you leap in a matter of seconds.
    You think about your life and what you want to do, also where i want to go, and etc.,..

Cannibis is an experience, a life enhancer.
    You can never be bored when you are high:smoking:

2. here are my experiences:

The daily Smoker
    : (weekdays: after 5:30 PM, weekends: after 1 PM)
    NOT STONED:
    Physical
    i'm pretty hazy in the morning, but i was like that all my life, even before i started toking.
    a lengthy hot shower usually restores my vital functions.
    no negative effects from smoking the night before at all.

Mental
    during the day i need to be sharp and clear. except for the occasional short-term memory problems (which might also be caused by my disinterest in the work) i have no problems.
    i'd say my efficiency at work has diminished by 5-10% since i started burning daily. (~7 yrs ago)

WHEN STONED:
    Physical
    i walk around my place a bit more careful when i'm toasted. i also know my limitations and try not to get on ladders, windowsills or other dangerous activities.
    on a weekend after about 12 hrs of being high, i usually become too tired and fall asleep.
    i almost never have headaches, and the few times i do, i'm almost always sober and at the end of a workday. some weed lovingly brings balance to my neurotransmitters and the headache melts away.

Mental
    depends on the strain of course, but while it is naturally not as awesome as your first dozen experiences, it is still very very good. it helps me deal with the nasty subject matters i occupy myself with and gives me a much loved mini-vacation from 'the real world' and work each day.

3. good shit dude! this is exactly what i'm looking for in the responses. anyone got any more? get a little creative. what about the every other day smoker? or the constantly high (like...seriously baked where ever, whenever. always)? or how about the one hit quit smokers? hahah come on! make it interesting

4. The continuous smoker:

Not Stoned:
    Physical: Infrequent, inconsistent periods when the individual is actually not stoned, they might feel a bit nauseated and tense. Headaches are fairly common.

Mental: Thinking about the next toke.

Stoned:
    Physical: Slow and meditated. Coordination can never be retained to the level of pre-smoking years but the adaption to the slowed animation generates a smooth functionality.

Mental: Distant but collected. An inclination to stare off into space is fairly recurring. Otherwise there is no way to dectect if this person is high unless they are at the point where they neglect to maintain their red eyes and blunt odor (keeping your eyes white and your body smellin fresh can adds up to a rather expensive maintenance fee).

5. this is a good little read man. And this made me laugh pretty hard

6. Added

And added!

Thanks for the additions. I'll make some more later. How's the list looking so far?

7. #27 weedski, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
    Ok, here's my experience:

Daily Smoker:
    NOT STONED:
    Physical
    Just as I would be if I didn't smoke, although I partake in a number of sports and I do feel as though it reduces my lung capacity slightly. I do have a bit of a phlegmy cough in the morning sometimes.
    Mental
    Short term memory slightly reduced, although I've never had a good memory anyway, which makes it hard to tell. Otherwise, just as I would be if I didn't smoke; although I can be a little groggy in the mornings (but I get up at an unholy time in the morning so it's understandable ;) )
    WHEN STONED:
    Physical
    I know exactly what to expect, and what kind of feelings I am likley to experience based on what strain I am smoking. Still get couchlock but to a lesser extent, and don't get so much of a racing heartbeat with sativas as I used to.
    Mental
    Highs are uplifting and relaxing but not as 'in your face' as I remember when I first started. Have difficulty getting 'too high' like I used to. A great way to unwind at the end of the day, and forget about work, which I find very difficult otherwise.

8. Damn guys. I like the support for the thread, but are any of the members on GC not daily smokers? haha shit. Well, i guess I did post in the seasoned tokers forum..i had it coming.
    :p

9. This is me...lol

Daily Smoker:
    NOT STONED:
    Physical
    Just as I feel everyday...normal sometimes tired but I'm slightly overweight thanks to the munchies plus I love to be playing video games and watching movies that doesn't help at all haha! :p but after an hour or so I get all hype and shit.
    Mental
    Short term memory slightly reduced sometimes I spaced out but it's a mix of sleep, feel groggy too but I drink some coca-cola and boom!

WHEN STONED:
    Physical
    I know exactly what to expect, get all excited sometimes cause I'm high and it makes me happy and centers me, I feel like numb and light and just gone!
    Mental
    Highs are very uplifting and relaxing mostly when I smoke at night (I used to suffer from depression for quite some years) and it has helped tremendously! :smoking: I just lay down on my bed listening to some trance music and play or do something entertaining and it's just the best therapy ever!

10. does coca cola really help? I always feel kinda...belated...after drinking soda. all the sodium i guess hahah

11. Well....I really don't know hehehe I just love Coca-cola or Pepsi :p

12. definitely a continuous toker, when i'm sitting in classes bored out of my mind all I can think of is having a nice toke after to free my mind.