The so called "experts"

Discussion in 'General' started by hootskers420, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Its amazing how little the so called "experts" on marijuana use actually know about it. Read what this drug abuse "expert" says about weed.

Basic Facts About Marijuana

One Third of Americans Have Tried Pot

Marijuana is a green or gray mixture of dried, shredded flowers and leaves of the hemp plant Cannabis sativa. There are over 200 slang terms for marijuana.
    Street Names

Pot, herb, weed, grass, widow, boomers, ganja, hash, Mary Jane, cannabis, bubble gum, northern lights, fruity juice, gangster, afghani #1, skunk and chronic.
    What Is Marijuana?

Marijuana is a mind-altering drug which ranks as the most popular illegal drug used in the U.S. It is a mix of dried flowers, leaves and stems from the hemp plant Cannabis sativa. The main active ingredient in marijuana is THC (delta 9 tetrhydrocannabinol).
    What Does Marijuana Look Like?

Marijuana looks like a mixture of dried leaves, sticks and flowers. It can range in color from green to gray.

Id like to get some of that gray weed, I bet its pretty good

2. nice but how about indica not just sativa

3. wtf? grey weed? mabey from the crystals? and shit, the bud is the flower right? wtf? :(

4. That's like word for word the same shit they've been spouting since Anslinger's day.

5. nothin like smokin some gray sticks and leaves...mmmm

6. Purple is weak, gray is where it's at. I know when I harvested my plants, the gray ones were the good ones~! Yay for information and facts!!!! :cool:

7. What about the redhairs?

what about hash!? glorious, glorious hash

8. Yea I thought you actually had to have first hand experiance with something to be an expert. Thats like being a pilot without actually ever flying a plane. But hey, if you read books by other people whove never done it I guess youre an expert, right?

9. Aren't boomers, mushrooms?

10. Are you questioning the expert!? (ya they are mushrooms)

11. dude i want some GREY WEED that shit would fuck my world up man. let me know where i can locate that shit man

12. Lol they named strains...

13. "bubble gum, northern lights, fruity juice , gangster, afghani #1, skunk and chronic." Hmm....

I love how he says fruity juice and gangster, hahahahahahaha