The Smoke Ride

Discussion in 'General' started by happyhacker, Oct 2, 2015.

1. #1 happyhacker, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
    Alright blades. So after having to fill my gas tank for the second time this week I thought to myself, why do I do it? What's so great about smoking and cruising around?

For me it's being able to listen to tunes, constant change of scenery and I just like to drive around. I feel all these things relax me and it equates to a great smoke sesh.

So blades, what do you think about smoke rides?

*I realize smoke riding can be seen as irresponsible, however, I'm not talking about taking baseball sized dabs doing 80 down the freeway. I'm talking about cruising some back roads*

2. hmm I don't know..... but my rides are usually on a bike

3. I miss driving around and blazing, and hotboxing my car, gotta wait to get my license back [​IMG]

4. I very like smoke rides, but without me behind the wheel.

5. I used to be able to smoke and ride all day long, now I find myself never doing it anymore! When your with friends on smoke rides you make so many funny memories it's crazy.

6. There is nothing like a car full of your good mates and going off for a cruise! Tunes on, windows down (or up), going to cool arse smoke spots...So many great memories! Going home next week having been travelling for a while; can't wait to see my old smoking buddies and go for a few good old smoke rides!

I guess for me it's just the feeling of being out and about with my mates, having a laugh. Makes a great change from sitting on my couch playing Fifa with my mates haha!