Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The smell of bud..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blueskyafterrai, Feb 2, 2010.

1. .is intoxicating. I just finished a jog and am ready to go out for the day (this is when I'm wake and baking). I pour my bud on the desk and ummm, the smell drifts through the room and I sense it and my body wants it. It's always the best when you haven't smoked for a bit. Do you all enjoy the way bud smells? My favorite smelling bud is a well grown strain of ramulon.

2. The smell of bud is raw, nothing can compare to it.

3. It just sucks that you get used to the smell pretty quickly and than it's not as pungent it seems.

4. What? Dude it smells awesome no matter what. I wish there were marijuana candles (would be a waste of weed though)

5. Yeah, it's so interesting! When I first started smoking I'd hear people say like "Ooh, I love the smell of weed!" and stuff. I'd smell it and be like wtf? I don't really think it smells THAT good...but now that I've been smoking quite a bit more and actually have my own stash, I find myself smelling it constantly, omg, the smell is just overpowering and takes control of me...I can't describe it, it's just amazing.

So yeah, I just thought it was strange for me to evolve that much with the smell. Maybe it's common with newbie smokers...

6. Yeah man, I do the same thing, I love keeping my Bud in an Airtight container, and letting it just build up in there over night, and when i open that thing in the morning, it just fills the air with the sweet smell. :)

7. I love the smell of some skunky, earthy herb. not quite sure why, some people think it stinks.

8. The best is driving or walking along and suddenly catching a whiff of some dank in the air. Makes me laugh.

9. Damn you. I was just about to say that.

10. i just read an article saying to smell your weed 5 minutes before you smoke and you'll get higher. no idea if it works but i'll try it tonight. last night i tried having a mango an hour before i smoked because i read it changes your high, but i didn't really notice any difference.

11. Haha yeah the best and the worst though, if I'm dry and I see some people on the street lighting up it just makes me sad...

I didn't like the smell at first, but eventually it just grew on me. I have some super silver haze drying in my room and it smells heavenly.

12. Heh, my old man lives over in portsmouth which is pretty ghetto, and everytime you roll downtown you can smell herb on people and if you cruise with the windows down you'll catch a whiff here and there

13. yeah my friends and i ALWAYS smell the weed after we buy it. From my own experiences the better it smelled, the better the high (although sometimes that's not the case). Anyways the smell is just........ undescribeable. The ONLY thing you can say it smells like is weed, lol. It's like a earthy smell.

14. I enjoy grabbing the nug and squeezing it then I tear it in half and smell inside, so good..

15. i love the weed smell
    before i smoked i would be walking and the smell would come at me and i would be wtf smells nasty why do people enjoy this
    now if i get good bud i like smelling it and if its really good bud i seriouosly just feel like putting a nug in my mouth and eat it

16. I think the smell is very psychological. As in we only like it because we LIKE SMOKING WEED. Ask about 95% people who don't smoke if weed smells nice and they'll just say it smells like a plant/earthy/treey smell. Not exactley nice, but not bad. Just a smell...

17. To me the smell of weed always reminds me of mother nature. If it has a strong smell it shows that the grower took pride in creating a product. It's also imagining that your about the get high off something that cam out of the ground. To me that is what makes it enjoyable.