The Sins of America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bkadoctaj, Mar 26, 2009.

1. To me it is more than fucked up.

It is pure evil.

2. Absolutely not, it was about getting military tacticians, rocket scientists, eugenicists, propagandists, and torturers out, and installing a strange, new national purpose, called 'fighting communism' , with a 'Cold War', so that the Pentagon could use newly acquired Nazi propaganda tactics, Military build-up, and the Nuclear bomb, to make all of Earth cower before our mighty muscle.

Or in other words, we started acting just like the Nazis would have, if they had won the war.

I have always wondered why? (see Prescott Bush);)

Adolf Hitler's ghost is lol'ing in his bunker.

3. #43 bkadoctaj, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    If you really feel that way, maxrule, right on. I personally don't.

Kiss ass.

I know you aren't referring to me. I actually happen to be a Political Science: International Relations major with a huge history background - Europe, Asia, the U.S., and a fair understanding of global history. Not that I would hide behind a degree, but careful what you say just because you are somehow offended when your nation-state's governing strategy-principle is attacked for legitimate reason. You have your opinion on how we should focus on what you consider to be the utter worst countries/cultures... I will use this thread to talk about the United States of America, which is where I happened to be born. Any other questions?

gtfo if you're going to be insulting. As Sam_Spade would say, take a blotter and calm down. [<- heh... maybe someday I'll let him live that one down]

4. thank you

5. #45 sikander, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    The prison system which gave up on rehabilitation of criminals 40 years ago.

6. idk if this has been said but, moving native americans out of their land (trail of tears)
    the creation of mount rushmore on the sacred black hills

7. Yeah, Saddam may have been one evil son-of-a-bitch, but he was sure a better choice than the shit Iraq is in now.

8. #48 Mad Paddy, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
  9. Putting the word God, on money.

Imagine if it said "In Gold WeTrust".

Not exactly spiritual, but more economically sound advice, than in god we trust.

10. the F.B.I.'S assault on '' ruby ridge''.....waco texas...

these 2 incidents should show americans what will happen to them if they '' stand up '' against big gov.:cool: