The Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ggmallow, Mar 19, 2009.

1. that is funny. i ordered my 400w mh and paid like $35 shippin and it said it would take a month once i got a trackin number. i emailed the company bitchin about the long ship time, and not 5 minutes later, same thing.

glad you got your seeds bro, you startin a journal?

2. i should, i have this cool little custom mini cab set up

3. your doin some big things over there eh?

4. Not really big just kept seeing new stock I wanted. Saw angelfuck from riot seeds had to get that then had to get some autos. So SSC got my auto order of dieselryder, seedsman auto blue, super cali haze super auto, and nirvana sky. Then I saw they got bc god bud and the black. Whew! I'm sooo done! Lol yeah right! I also got some sour savers from Dr poison. Bog sour bubble bx3 x lifesaver f2. Now I'm done. But been getting some crazy freebies from SEEDBAY. Got a fem 5 mix pack, blue sat 2.2, strawberry d, and a skunk haze mixed pack. All in just two orders! This run should be epic. Res labs grape skunk, northern dreams, kubbas bush, sour haze diesel, green crack x sugar cane kush, granddaddy purps x sugar cane kush, subcool pandoras, chernobyl, strawberry d, angelfuck, god bud, the black, blue sat 2.2, and venturahwy chemd SD x SD. Whew! Look out!

5. how risky is it to buy something like this and have it delivered to your door step? how often do people get busted buying seeds from sites like this?

6. Dude I grew out a fruity chronic juice and loved it. It's the first grow in my journal if you wanna get an idea of what to expect.

7. damn, looks like a nice grow. this is my first time with autoflowering, going to run through some lowryder 2 and pineapple chunk first.

probably start the fruity cronic juice in 3-4 weeks. hope it tastes as good as it sounds.

8. Is that pineapple chunk an autoflower? I was trying to order those, and some grapegod and they were both out of stock at the time. I thought they were just regular feminized. I know the lowrider is an auto, right?

9. lowryder and diavlo are autos. the autos are fun bro, if you got the space in you veg area, through it in there on either 18/6 or 20/4.

10. Just have to say if you are going mini with that Pineapple chunk I would flower early because she stretches like a motha! Just expect 2 feet of stretch for every foot of height.
    And don't expect to chop them after 55 days like the description says, expect 9-10 weeks minimum.
    I grew three out from seed and chopped one at 9 weeks and the other two at 10 but they could have gone another week easy.

11. According the SSC, the pineapple chunk is from thier autoflower section

probably going to push her into flower at about week 4 or 5 depending on the hieght, might go with LST if it gets too high, as hieght is a bit of a concern, thanks for that head up.

i figured about the same on flower, site say 8-9 weeks, going CFL, so i'd expect 10-11 weeks on dual 150w at 2700k

12. both the pineapple chunk and lowryder 2 cracked in about 36 hours, just put them into soil.

13. Just placed an order. Had a nirvana white widow, wanted to grow two of em, so I got one of those, and I order two "space" from world of seeds. I grew out their yumbolt 47 and thought it was just amazing, so I"m hoping the space is up to par w/ the yumbolt.

Anyone know what the freebies for Feb are gonna be? I really hope they don't send me autos, they didn't last time.

14. My order arrived & as always a quality product over the past few years,over the three years I have ordered I have gotten 100% germanation.The product has been very good & still makes your feet spank the ground.Thanks for everything!Southern Man:smoke:

15. Not risky at all. Worst case scenario, customs intercepts the seeds, they take them away and send you a letter telling you how illegal shit was going to be shipped to you so they took it away.

Don't worry, I order seeds all the time. Nothing to worry about.

16. I have used this seed company since 2007,With very good results,great service,quality product,never a problem recieving my order.Started the auto flower this morning (Diavolo),Would like any feedback on this product "maturity or any hints) to help this project be sussesfull.Thanks Southern Man

17. My order came in on Friday and that night I put them between two paper towels in a bag.
    The next afternoon I checked them and most of them were already cracked with decient tails on them.
    What I started was
    2x Cali Connect- Chem3OG and both had 1/4 inch tails already
    2x Cali Connect- Sour OG the same as the Chem3
    2x Cali Connect- Blackwater just one was starting to pop last night
    3x Reserve Pravada- OG Kush same as BW
    I am gonna go check them now and possibly put them in dirt.:hello:

18. actually bro, there is plenty to worry about, and the risks should not be overlooked. i always have my orders shipped to a seperate address than my op is takin place at. within the past 4 months, 3 houses have been busted within and hour and a half from my place, and each time, they followed the seeds! there is always a risk in growing mj, unless your in a med state, and even then, still gotta watch out for feds.

19. Hello Jbudz23,Thanks for your input,I have had no problem with the shipments I have recieved (so far,Knock on wood).I have been growing since the 70's & I have been very happy with the fruit's of my laybor so far.I would be very thankfull for any info of advice about the autoflowering varieties (Diavolo).Southern Man

20. does anyone know how long it took to get their seeds after the order was passed to ship over seas?