The Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ggmallow, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ordered on the 27th still no package. 2nd try, im getting nervous.

2. This is also the busiest shipping time of the year so orders may take a little longer to pass through the UK mail system, U.S. customs and finaly USPS.

3. Very true but im still nervous after the first package never showed! Im crossing my fingers.

p.s. funny panda picture

4. how is this looking for my USPS tracking info, good or bad? It has been like this for about 11 days now

Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

5. I ordered seeds from Castle seeds almost two weeks ago and still no update on the tracking for Royal Mail. Has anyone here had any experience with Castle?

6. anyone ever think of putting the seeds into an actual seed bag of a legal plant/herb? instead of being all discrete and gettin packages intercepted?

7. What company ships the package once it reaches Canada

8. #68 Canehdian_eh, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2010
    Seeds came in 7 days.... ak 48, jack, arjans haze # 3, onyx autoflower, all feminised

The jack seed, from ch9 was broken so I plan to email them and see what they say

9. beans arrived 25 days after order date. none were cracked but some do look extra tiny, afraid they might not pop. but still, excited to have them, especially since my 1st order never came through:(

10. Shipped the 30th. Received today.2 feeebies were super lemon haze and jack herrer.

11. Freebies eh? So jealous.....

12. My order shipped today, 12/21. I will post again once it is in hand. :D

13. Yeah, i ordered a critical, a white widow, and a jack herrer, and they sent me the SLH and another Jack. After ordering, I was kinda debating about which 2 to grow, but now that I have 2 of the jack herrer I can grow them together. It's gonna be beautiful.

14. They will either offer to re send the seed or give you a coupon code for the value of the seed to use on another order.
    Same thing happened to me on my first order, I sent an email and got one back in less than a day. Just don't mention anything about growing. He made the offer to resend and I told him that it would just be behind the others. He gave me the code and on my next order I used it no problem. I just made sure to re send the email he sent with the code and added my order # in it.
    Would recommend SSC to anyone:smoke: awesome service and no unfixed problems.

15. Man, they need to update their blog then because it says they are giving Afghan Kush Special and Afghan Kush Ryder from World of seeds. I am planning on another order in a few weeks and I already got a SLH freebie with my last order although I could go for some Jack.

Anyone know what freebies I would get on something like a 4 or 5 seed order from Attitude? I am debating on which to use and the freebies could sway me. I never used the tude so I am a bit nervous although I heard good things.

16. I ordered on the 30th of Nov. I think the afghan strains are freebies for Dec.

17. Looks like the freebies this time around include Fruity Chronic Juice. I felt like I should post here and let anyone know who wants to take a look that I grew one of these out on the run before my last one. I was fully impressed w/ it and am thinking of placing another order just cause I know those freebies are the shit. You can see the whole thing in my journal.

18. Not shipping to canada right now, was looking forward to freebies

19. i ordered about 2 weeks ago, got the shipping conformation on the 10th that they had passed overseas and were given to the US postal service for delivery

then nothing.

i did purchase the guarenteed shipping.

20. Patience my friend. Sometimes the safest shipping is the slowest.