The Simpsons

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Haruto, Aug 24, 2014.

1. my all time favorite show. what's your favorite episode or quote or character? it's such a well developed show, it's awesome

2. Ralphie - "It tastes like burning." :)

3. #3 sky dog, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    I've been binge watching the FXX marathon since Thursday and I have about 50 episodes on my DVR that I haven't watched yet

I'm watching "Who Shot Mr. Burns?" right now

Chief Wiggum: Homer Simpson, you're under arrest for attempted murder.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Chief Wiggum: Heh, that's what they all say. They all say "d'oh."

4. Hiya everybody. I'm Nick Riviera.

5. Everyone is auditioning to play Mr. Burns in a movie

Anthony Hopkins: Excellent....hisssssssss!

William Shatner: Ex...EL! Ent.

Homer: Exactly.......d'oh!

6. Skinner, over loudspeaker: Children, I have an announcement. Everyone's favorite comic book hero, Radio Man--
    Nelson: It's Radioactive Man, stupid!
    Skinner, over loudspeaker: Strange, I...shouldn't have been able to hear that.

7. This marathon on fxx is the greatest thing to ever happen to tv

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 sky dog, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Frank Grimes: Oh, that's my degree in Nuclear Physics. I'm sure you all have one.
    Lenny: Oh, yeah. Carl and I each have our Masters. 'Course, ol' Homer, he didn't need a degee! He just showed up the day they opened the plant!
    Homer: I didn't even know what a nuclear panner plant was!

9. I haven't changed my channel since the marathon started in my room.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. The episode where Abu gives Homer some expired ham and he gets sick and has to go to the hospital, and then Kent Brockman gives him a huge cowboy hat with a camera. Then, the camera captures Apu putting out hairy hot dogs on the shelves and Homer goes back to eat one and he is in the ambulance again hahaha

11. I love the Treehouse of horror episodes. Pretty random shit going on  :smoke:

Recently watched them all with some friends, good times.

12. I'm watching the marathon now, I love this show. My favorite is definitely the xfiles episode.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. me too,my favorite scene in the whole series is when it shows alien mr. burns

14. Just heard a joke on The Simpsons that I never noticed when I watched it as a kid

It's the day when everyone has to sign up for a sport in school and Bart is trying to convince Milhouse to play hooky with him

Back at school everyone is mobbing the sign-up tables for the popular sports

Richard: Any sign of Bart and Milhouse?
    Lewis: No, and if they don't get here soon it'll be TS for them!

And then they cut to a shot of a sign that says Tethered Swimming and they pan down to Ralph Wiggum swimming in place with a rope around him

I didn't know the phrase TS until years later

15. I love The Simpsons but I haven't seen it in like a year or two I definitely need to start watching it again tho I miss it.

16. "Get that cat outta the way!!!"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Can't wait for Simpsons World to launch online.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I beat the smart kids I beat the smart kids. Ralph Wiggum 

At my house we call them uh-oh Ralph Wiggum referring to fire 

18. #18 Questabella, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Lisa: As you know, we've been swimming. And we've developed a taste for it. We both agree that getting our own pool is the way to go. Now before you respond, you must understand that your refusal would result in months and months of...

Lisa/Bart: CanwehaveapoolDad? CanwehaveapoolDad? CanwehaveapoolDad? CanwehaveapoolDad? CanwehaveapoolDad?

Homer: I understand. Let us celebrate our agreement with the adding of chocolate to milk.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Willie one liners are also hilarious.

Willy: Good for you, lass. I got a zero once, and my life turned out just fine :cleans out toilet with hand:. Oooh.. that's a nasty clog... ooh, you've got yourself a partner have ya?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Bank clerk: Sorry, the bank is -- oh, kid. Gosh, I meant to tell you. Turns out Krusty is one of the biggest tax cheats in history. And they nailed him all thanks to you.
    Bart: (gasp)
    Bank clerk: Some might say you're a hero, kid. Not me, however, I loved Krusty.

--

Krusty has apparently just flown his plane into the side of a mountain

Chief Wiggum: Okay, folks. Show's over. Nothing to see here. Show's ov--OH, MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey, everybody! Get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around. Crowd around, don't be shy. Crowd around.