The Silent(ElecTRONic) War

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheJourney, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I propose that there was no 'end of WWII,' nor will there be a 'beginning of WWIII,' at least in that context.

World War 3 already is going on. It has been going on for a while, in progressive stages, based on our mental/neural progress as a species. At this point, in America, the War is being fought on television screens. Americans think that is the only War going on, what they seen on TeleVision. The fact is, America's caught up in 20-50 year old Technology, with some improvements here and there. I speak specifically of East-America.

As you travel in a variety of different directions, resources have been spent on a variety of advances, for a specific purpose. They are doing this to cause apparent DisOrder-Chaos-Panic-Acceptence-Improvement-Success.

Who is doing this? The so-called IlluminatI, the Illuminated Ones, who see beyond what people THINK is happening 'right now.' There are varying levels within this basic Structure.

2. Sounds like my cold war didn't end thread lol

3. haha.
    Both of theme are just different words/labels to the same basic 'event,' at different points in time/space ;)

4. Yup there is a larger agenda here. NWO. Not a conspiracy

5. They aren't some particularly special group of 'elite'....

Anyone can get involved in the Process...

Just have to figure out how ;)

6. Not sure what you.mean.

But from what I can.tell there is no official Illuminati.

There is a culture growing for globalization which is being pushed by a few elites

7. boom boom, long time. She love you good.

8. So there's already a thread about this? Why not post there?

But I didn't come here to post that, I've come here with a question:

Why do you want to generate fear? When you bring up a problem or want to discuss something, especially this magnitude that effects millions if not billions of people, but all you do is describe the horror story and not actually talk about solving the issue, I consider that fearmongering.

I mean is this information any better then what Fox or CNN puts out? It's all just opinions stated like they are facts with the intent of scaring the reader/viewer. And that's kinda lame, but ehh, too each their own I 'spose.

#carryon

9. It's NOT a group of elite/wealthy people...

It's the most intelligent people on the planet...anyone could 'link in' to it...

10. just because no one see's the tree to fall down, doesnt mean it didnt make a sound.

11. Anybody into electronic cigarettes?

12. Yeah I have one.

Why?

13. This is not a thread to generate fear.

Its a thread to wake.people up.

If your not afriad of what's becomming of the USA then your not paying attention