The shit really hit the fan

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Motoxridah, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Last night me and two buddies got pulled over by the police at 1 am while driving down the road. We had an open bottle of bacardi 151 and a glass pipe with resin. I am scheduled to go to court on August 12. I am sure my license will be suspended for a year or two? Anyone know what may happen? If my location matters, I live in California. There was no weed in the car except for the resin that was left in pipe. The opened bacardi really screwed me over :(

2. What a coincedence, on August 12 I'm going to see They Might Be Giants.

3. well according to NORML a 1st offense for Paraphernalia is a civil fine for $200-$300. Wow I wished I lived in Cali, most states paraphernalia is a felony. I don't know what the alcohol laws are there

I don't know if you are a minor but for they had this:

Any conviction of minor under 21 causes driver's license suspension for 1 year

4. since a possesion of 22.5 grams of weed is a petty offense i dont think the pipe will have a great affect on what happens in court, but then again it doesnt help.

5. Wow thanks for making me feel better! And yes, I am considered a minor, i'm 18.

6. You're considered a minor, but you're eighteen?

Uhhhhhh, only one of those statements can be a fact...

7. i really think its that open bottle of bicardi 151 is really gonna fuck u over cause i think having an open bottle while driving is a pretty bad offense isn't it?

also, underage drinking on top of that

8. What I meant to say was I am 18 but still a minor when it comes to drinking.

9. no problem. I do what I can to help.

10. They Might Be Giants kick ass :D

11. im pretty sure he's being sarcastic.....

12. No, I'm serious. I really am going to go see They Might Be Giants on the 12th.

13. Blocko man, Blocko man, doing the things a Blocko can, he stole the thread, but it's not important, Blocko man.

*Jams out*

But seriously Moto worse things have happened. I've had friends who were busted with a lot more than resin and rum. You defly won't get prison time, and you may even avoid a fine. Expect probation.

14. hahahaha You rule.

15. drinking and driving? i should be giving u a lecture! *shakes his head in disapointment* damn kids

16. I wasn't drunk. The officer gave me a breathalizer(sp?)and I passed. I was about to drink, the reason it was already open was because the other people in the car decided to drink some before we went on the road.