The Shit/green Crack?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iBLAZE814, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Just remembered around the time I first started smoking my boy picked up a Q of some loud and it was beautiful.. dark green nugs which were barely visible because of the excessive orange hairs all over it. Not even exaggerating the whole bud was a ball of orange hairs.. Anyways a couple bong rips and blunts later me and my 2 buds sat in his room for an hour just feeling over nothing. Just the look of each other laughing had us dying loll. Smoked it for about a week and the experience never changed.. Really wish I knew what the strain was called.. We just call it "The shit".

Another funny time was when I picked up a Q of some green crack from the oldhead neighbor and after blazing it with my same friends and his sister they all felt uneasy and said they have never been this high before.. Had em tripping for about an hour asking me if there was really crack in there 😂. Dank strain man.. Dank strain

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Geeking over nothing*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Bong rips and blunts would get me good to man.

Good shit.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Were they frosty?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Green Crack = my fav strain :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. "the shit" is what me and my old friends always called meth lol. Never dreamed of calling weed that but hell yea, wish I had some weed that got me equally high every sesh for a whole week. Would proba ly rob the dealer lolll

7. haha reminds me of one time back in like 10th grade me and some friends were blazing with this kid who had never smoked before. we were all sorta-seasoned at this point (smoking for ~year). well we happened to pick up some Green Crack from the dealer. after a few bowls in, the newbie was lit as hell  and one of my friends decided to tell him that the weed actually had crack in it. Dude flipped the fuck out haha, it was great.

8. green crack is awesome ! one of my favourite strain with Chocolope, White Widow and Sour D

9. I've only had green crack once, and it was excellent. 2 js of that had me on the couch

10. Green Crack is pretty nice, though I've only had it once. It was surprisingly strong and tasty with a rockin' high :smoke:

11. Back when I first got my 4 pce grinder and was able to smoke keif for the first time, that was 'the shit' for me. Now my tolerance is so fucked up I have to find a new 'shit'