THE SHIELD

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by bwood, Mar 26, 2014.

1. been rewatching this masterpiece lately.

discuss, favorite characters or moments or whatever

you want a sandwich

2. #2 Skywalker298, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    Dude this show is so under-rated its funny Seriously one of the TOP Television shows in history.I wish I could wipe the show from my memory to experience it again.

I was so Pissed off when Shane killed Curtis.

3. Fantastic show, definitely one of the best series finales I've ever seen. 

4. every ending im just left cringing and in awe. Its a such a fucking painful and brutal show to watch.

starting to think this is a better show then breaking bad on this rewatch. Might even be the best all around series ever.

I just wanna skip the sandwich scene with Lem again but I wont. That was a fucking heavy scene.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thinking I might have to rewatch it again soon, been a couple years now. 

I think one of the most impressive things about it was that it stayed consistently good for the entire 7 season run. Not a lot of shows can hold on that long and still go out with a bang. 

6. Love the shield, a few months ago I bought all the dvds and watched it for the first time and was hooked. I keep trying to get my girlfriend to watch it but she still hasn't yet. I don't think I've ever hated a character as much as forest Whitakers character in season 5 which is just great acting on his part

• Like Like x 1
  7. yeh man he was pretty infuriating. Im glad they gave him and vic that lethal weapon style fight in front of a bunch of other cops

I finished it again and liked it even more the 2nd time i watched it. That final scene with vic seeing the flashing lights from that shitty office god damn.

I was getting pretty sick of justified too and i just went back to it after finishing the shield again, now im all in again. Walton Goggins is a fucking boss.

8. When Mackeys Crew put a hidden cam in Dutchs car, caught the dumbass singing hungry like a wolf. Funny.
    Shane dont take no shit.

9. dutch took so much shit

i liked when he was interviewing that serial killer and the guy was shitting all over dutch in the interview room while every cop in the station was watching on that little tv

10. Decided to watch this show again, about to start season 2. Just as good as I remember. :smoking: 

11. One of those guys on that show is a suspect in the murder of killing his own wife