The Sexism of Kim Jong Il

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheHapiClam, Aug 11, 2009.

1. With all the faux outrage on the rightwing, over this healtcare rally nonsense, we may have missed the more definitive subtext of the past two weeks, and the drama which ended with the release of two female journalists, from North Korea, where they had been held as prisoners.

As we all know, after rejecting the pleas of our Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, and ignoring all overtures through regular state channels, and sentencing these two women to labor camp imprisonment, the North Koreans relented and allowed them to leave the country.

Why?

It would appear, that North Korea was seeking an appeasement, of what it's leadership must have felt to be honorable proportions.

Enter Big Dick Bill Cinton, the most famous womanizer of our lifetime, and, it just so happens, an Ex-President!

So, to Kim Jong Il, It seems an ex-president with a famous slick willie, is more of an appeasement, than a Secretary of State, even though he is not in the government, and she actually is.

She arrived, as a woman, entitled as a 'Secretary', so he assumed she was going to take dictation and bring coffee, and could not make binding overtures.

He arrived seperately, as a tourist with taste for spicy food and extra-marital affairs, so Kim Jong Il, felt he could trust him.

They both speak a common language called 'male bonding'. The one with biggest unit, still gets to say what gives, in a pissing contest.

So while it appears, that it may well take a village to raise a child...

A big dick man can still spring some respect, in ways that are better left unsaid.

That must be why the rightwing ding-dongers aren't screaming at the top of their lungs about this...

It is so sexist, really, it's embarassing enough without anyone attacking Bill Clinton's magic dick, and it's mysteriously liberating powers in the face of unjust persecutions.

But it's good to know that when you need him, he's just hanging around the White House, looking for a mission.:D

2. You might have something here...then again, Bill is a much better smooth-talker than Hilary. I don't think I could even stand to be in the same room with that woman for 10 minutes, much less succumb to her pleas.

3. So, it appears the sexism isn't only on the North Korean side?

Smooth talk or not, he has no power, does he?

Does he?

4. Clinton has no power? You're joking, right? He is not an elected official, but since when is that a measure of power? We all have power, but Clinton just has slightly more than you and me. It probably has something to with his powerful connections and the fact that he was president of the US less than 10 years ago.

5. clinton doesn't really have power, but whether or not you agree with him or what he did, he was president for 8 years, he has RESPECT

6. Respect? Like Jimmy Carter gets? Or more like what Dirk Diggler would get?

Kim Jong Il has penis envy.

7. My distaste with Hilary Clinton has absolutely nothing to do with sexism. I can't stand her for the same reason I can't stand Obama. They're both flaming liberals who think too highly of themselves.

Bill Clinton, as much as I dislike him as well, has a type of power that Hilary will never have.

8. Bill Clinton rocks, Hilliary Clinton is a cunt. its that simple really.

9. Its not sexism its Hillary. When asked if they could meet any one person, who would it be, i cant imagine anyone choosing Hillary Clinton. Now Bill on the other hand.....

You see Bills got that quality of a likable engageable guy. Hell i cant stand his politics but id love to party with the mother fucker.

Its no secret Kim Jong Mentally Ill has a thing for celebrity, Bill Clinton is the First Rock Star of American Politics.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlc_L_zChWY]YouTube - Hillary Clinton Gets PISSED![/ame]

11. So, where are all the Hillary Supporters?

She once ran for president herself, you know?

Equality is a right you have to grant yourself, before anyone will give it to you.

America is not a free nation, until it frees itself of sexual judgment.

Kim Jong Il may be a sexist, and a racist, and an asshole all he wants. He is a dictator, and not a very good one at that.

But America has only one proposed Constitutional Amendment, that passed Congress, and yet was rejected by the States.

The Equal Rights Amendment.

In North Korea, they are sexist by decree.

In America we are sexist by choice.

12. Damn, Hillary looks ragged! More than usual.

13. Oddly enough, I remember someone arguing that she would be a better president than Obama...

Someone, with the initials sb?:D

14. No i said she would be more ineffectual as president instead of making matters worst like our current president.

Joe Biden is the one who said she would make a better president. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVy2yh28eig"]YouTube - Biden says Clinton would have been a better VP[/ame]

Incidentally he also claimed Obama Is not ready to be president

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMYty1PgHEg"]YouTube - Joe Biden swears Obama is not ready to be president[/ame]

15. If you really want to get into what politicans say...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slmr024JYaA]YouTube - FLASHBACK: Bush's 2000 RNC Convention hypocrisy[/ame]

16. Why would i care what Bush says? We already know hes an asshole, and he's gone. I dont defend him.

I posted it a humorous response for medicine al. Whats wrong with you that your so quick nto defend and take stuff out of context. Lighten up, your living proof the left is beginning to implode.:wave:

17. Sexism has nothing in the hate department over Obamaism.

And how are things getting worse? Worse than what?

Bush?

That's like saying an expensive dinner that wasn't as good as you'd hoped, is as disappointing as having your brain removed, when you only wanted your wisdom teeth taken out.

Personally, I'll take the disappointing dinner over the incompetent lobotomy, everytime.

18. [quote name='Medicine Al']Sexism has nothing in the hate department over Obamaism.

And how are things getting worse? Worse than what?

Bush?

That's like saying an expensive dinner that wasn't as good as you'd hoped, is as disappointing as having your brain removed, when you only wanted your wisdom teeth taken out.

Personally, I'll take the disappointing dinner over the incompetent lobotomy, everytime.[/QUOTE]

Well with e way things are going under Obama you wont have to worry about that dilemma cause you wont be able to afford either.

19. Well with e way things are going under Obama you wont have to worry about that dilemma cause you wont be able to afford either.[/QUOTE]

I'll do the lobotomy for cheap. :D

20. look girl, my political hero is Barbara Mukulski. I like Kathleen Sabellous too. That doesn't change the fact Hillary acts like a complete bitch who has PMS and a stanky vag.