Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The sensation I get!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tinytank32, Sep 27, 2012.

1. #1 tinytank32, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    Hey guys, so i smoke like 3-4 bowls a day, from my bong. And i love that feeling i get smoking a fresh new bowl! that first hit where it invades my lungs and just melts in my mouth, then i blow it all out! I was wondering if there is anything to increase the Bong experience? I tried putting ice in it, very cool sensation, i also tried really hot steamy water, that feels good too. And the bong water, who else drinks it? Is it weird that i like the bong water! tahaha thats my baby in the pic btw, with some popcorn munchies!

Attached Files:

2. I'm a huge fan of rips from a mid-size bong full of ice using either solar or hemp wick, nice and cool feeling. Tastes great too. And I've never even considered drinking bongwater.. That seems a little strange.

3. haha yeah, my girlfriend thinks thats weird too, but i dunno im used to the water now lol

4. your kidding me right?