The Seed Drop.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CL4P-TP, Feb 4, 2012.

1. A thread dedicated to nothing but informing GC members of the latest in seed releases.

just tell us the name of the product and where it is available.

please do not include a site link as that is not permitted in GrassCity Guidelines.

2. Gage Green Seeds Grape Stomper X OG (underdawg) F1 @ Attitude

these will go fast

3. Very happy to have snagged the grape stomper finally. I always figured they came in and out of stock right away cause of high demand and short supply.. But then when I heard it came in and out 2x (based on restocking emails) and I had grabbed none I was truly pissed. If it wasn't for this thread I prolly would never be able to try it without clones.. So all my "likes" and "+reps" belong to Wharfrat74. Thanks 1000x!! I'll keep everyone posted once I'm growing em out and got tasty buds [​IMG] Anyone grab some sour bubble? [​IMG]

4. Ultra Genetics Seeds Sour Grape Kush along with the Mendo Grape Kush.

5. Chocolope back in stock at Attitude.

6. #6 Greenbudz, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012
    Yeah so you'll see me post here a bit and with good reason!!.

Cali Connection 818 Headband Aka Sour OG New Drop, has an OOS tag but has not been added for sale as of yet.

Cali Connection Sour Diesel Regular beans In stock.

Bodhi Seeds Clusterfunk ( Pre-Release/test beans) Chem 91 Skunk VA x Has been around roughly a week.

7. been out of town the last few days .. you guys rock 4 keeping this going & updated.

Thank You
    Wharf

8. Oh its only the fem version. Still good heads up.

9. :laughing: That told you Adub, now you just gonna have to stick with all those groovy Rez strains you got and all those exclusive beans :bongin:

10. DNA Genetics Feminized has 3 Nice very recently new strains.

Martian Kush

Holy Grail Kush

Exodus Kush , looks damn tastey.

11. DO not use this guys links

they are affiliated links passed through TinyUrl.. he is trolling for your $$

Wharf

12. you are being dishonest.. and you know it.

last post 2 U

13. Cali Cons Headband 818 are in stock, unless you actually want em . ;)

14. Subscribed to this thread wharf your the man for taking the time to go through other forums and bring back the news here with the source. I can't give you enough rep that you deserve, but I will be bumping these threads everytime I see something I like[​IMG] (only once the orders placed and secured of course ;)) Thanks again man!

15. ^^ TYVM..... BUT......^^

I'm just gonna toss this out in the open, most breeders all seem to have a forum that generally is poorly used , cept one category "new releases". And the best breeders have a newsletter you can subscribe to.

the real challenge right now is keeping up with the seed brokers .. 3 new ones per week, it seem sometimes. makes me wonder if Cannasaure isn't just drop shipping for web pages.

now if the damn laws could just change to allow me to grow all these new releases......

Wharf

P.S. The paragraph about "brokers", way out of proportion. :);)

16. yes it does dude, the info is so scarce though. i got a 6pk

17. Ken's Grandaddy Purple now available at Attitude!

18. ^^ hmm, maybe this thread was a bad idea.. ^^

it just cost me 138 pounds... ;)

TY 4 heads up .

19. I love the seed drop!