The Secret World

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Xxitslethal, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Online mmo developed by funcom set in the real world where conspiracies and legends are all true. Choose between one of the three factions illuminati ,dragons, or templars. The questing in the game is rather well done they are more fun and interesting than go kill 5 people. They are challenging and make you think, itd fairly cool imo. I've only just started if you play or played how did you feel etc.If you play add me XxitsLethal

2. #2 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    I would play, but I hear the clothing options are... less than desirable.

Character customization is like no. 2 or 3 on my list of priorities. Sorry my man! I would play with you otherwise.

3. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19368847" timestamp="1390149483"]I would play, but I hear the clothing options are... less than desirable.Character customization is like no. 2 or 3 on my list of priorities. Sorry my man! I would play with you otherwise.[/quote]Honestly, i didnt pay much attention to my clothing options I mostly just hopped in. So can't comment too much, but I think the game would make up for it in others ways. Its pretty original for an mmo.